Simple Letters

Little Green Monster

Dear Kyle,
School was coming up soon. I was going into my last year of college, going for a master's degree. I was stressing like crazy. You tried your best to calm me down, but it didn't work. Let's face it, when under stress, I was a handful. Even Kaylie was getting sick of my company.

So that didn't exactly help my good mood when I came home to find Julie practically straddling you on the couch. I dropped my purse and stared at them. You pushed Julie off of you, but it was too late. I already saw. I breathed in deeply and took a step forward.

"Julie, get out." She got off of you as slowly as possible, making sure she grinded against your chest slightly; slut. When she walked past me she gave me this little evil smirk. I glared. A few seconds after she left I walking into the closet. I'd gotten most of my clothes and brought them here. I stripped silently. When I was bare naked you wrapped your arms around my torso and rested your head on my shoulder. I shrugged you off. You sighed.

"Megan please it really wasn't anything." I snorted and put a cami on and some shorts. I walked back into the room and layed on the bed.

"Baby I love you more than anything, me and Julie have nothing." I looked at him.

"What did she mean the day we told everyone we were together?" You looked at me in confusion.

"She mentioned something about you two. Something you two had?" Relief flooded your face.

"Is that what you're so worked up about?" I kept my face hard.

"Answer the question." I said. You sighed and sat on the bed.

"We kind of...went out. Well, more like fuck buddies." Wonderful. I layed on my side.

"But hun I didn't tell anyone cause she didn't matter to me. YOU matter to me." I won't give in.

"Megan I love the way your brown hair is natural and wavy, no damaging products in it. I love the way you're so down to earth and beautiful. You're always there for me and everyone else you love. You're amazing, you're my everything." I WON'T give in.

"Why was Julie here?" I asked.

"I don't really know. I came home from hanging with Seth and she was here. I sat down and she just sat on me."

"But you didn't push her off." He was silent.

"No, I didn't. I was in so much shock, I just kind of sat there while she tried to convince me to get back with her." I gritted my teeth.

"She tried to kiss me and that's where I stopped. I was going to push her off right when you walked in." Right...

"Do you forgive me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Babe, I like your hair. It's pretty." I didn't comment.

"I love you so much."

"Give me time." I said. you nodded. We both fell asleep on the far sides of the bed.

so all of this and school how will I survive,
Megan