Eternal Illusion

The Wedding

I opened the bathroom door and walked to the living room where Shou was waiting. He was wearing a white shirt, black tie, and khaki shorts. He made my heart want to burst. When he saw me his eyes filled with happiness and love. “You look amazing,” I said blushing slightly. He ruffled his hair then flattened it.

“You look beautiful,” he said blushing too. He grabbed my hand and led me to the car. We were getting married at the park under the blooming Sakura trees. Their petals fell from the trees like it was raining.

Shou and I walked hand in hand down the aisle towards the preacher. The band was standing off to the side with the exception of Tora who was playing the piano.

“Shou will you take this woman to be your wife, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor?” the preacher asked him after he read several lines.

“I do,” Shou said smiling, looking into my eyes.

“Hatsumei, will you take this man to by your husband, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor?” he asked me. I smiled at Shou slightly blushing.

“I do,” I said.

“You may kiss the bride,” he said and closed his bible. Shou took a step closer to me and leaned down as I leaned up. His lips took a step closer to me and leaned down as I leaned up. His lips softly touched mine and I kissed him deeply with everything I had. He pulled away smiling.

“Ai shiteru,” he said in a silky voice.

“Ai shiteru,” I replied and smiled. He took my hand and pulled me down the aisle.

“Congradulations!” the guys said happily. They had no idea of my condition.

Shou and I walked hand in hand down to a grassy meadow. He pinned me against the ground as soon as we laid down. His breath mingled with mine as our lips touched and his hand ran up my leg, his other hand was on my waist. His tongue brushed against my lip and I opened my mouth letting our tongues entwine. “Should we do this?” Shou asked worried about me. I smiled.

“I’m not breakable,” I replied and pressed my lips against his.