Status: Done. :)

True Happiness

1/1

Max was currently sitting on his couch sipping on a beer. He was still pretty bummed about his break up with Lexus. All of a sudden, his phone started vibrating. He grabbed his phone and flipped it open. It was a text from Andy. Max smiled. Andy has always been able to cheer him up. He opened the message.

Hey! Are you doing anything tonight? Xx Andy

Max didn’t have anything planned. All he was going to do was drink the night away. He decide to text Andy back. Why should he spend the night alone, when he could spend it with his best friend?

Hey! I’m not doing anything tonight. Want to hang out?? Xx Max

Although he would never admit it out loud, Max thought Andy was very attractive. That was part of the reason he and Lexus broke up. He wasn’t planning on telling Andy, because he didn’t want to deal with more rejection.

Suddenly, Max heard his phone ring, bringing him out of his thoughts. He looked at the caller ID and saw it was Andy. He flipped open his phone.

“Hello?” he answered.

“MAXXIE!!! Why have you been ignoring my texts??” Andy all but yelled into the phone. Max could practically hear his Andy pouting.

“Awww. Sorry, Andypoo. I was just thinking.” Max replied

Andy gasped. “You can think!?!?!”

Max laughed. “Yes, shocking as it is, I am capable of thinking”

“So, you wanna come over? I’m thinking a horror movie marathon is in order.” Andy said.

Max pretended to think. “Gee, I don’t know. That case of beer in my fridge seems to be calling my name.”

“MAXWELL GREEN!! YOU WILL COME WATCH MOVIES WITH ME EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU HERE BY YOUR HAIR!!!!!” Andy screamed into the phone.

Max laughed. “Alright, alright. Give me 10 minutes to change. I’ll be over there in half an hour.

Andy huffed. “I’ll be counting.”

Max giggled and hung up. He got up and headed up the stairs to his room. He went to his closet and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a random shirt. He quickly changed and walked back downstairs. He grabbed his keys and got in his car and he was on his way to Andy’s house.

15 minutes later Max pulled into Andy’s driveway. As soon as he turned his car off Andy came bounding out of his house. Max could only wonder how many energy drinks Andy has had.

“MAXXIE!! I missed you so much!!” Andy said whilst launching himself at Max.

Max laughed and pulled Andy into a hug. “But we saw each other 2 days ago, Andykins.”

Andy pouted. “But that’s too long ago.” As he said that he pulled away from Max and lead him into his house.

As they walked into the living room Max noticed the menu for The Devil’s Rejects was playing. Max smiled, he loved this movie. He plopped down on the couch and made him self comfortable, managing to take up half the couch in the process. Andy laughed and pressed play. He sat on the couch next to Max, almost laying on him.

About 10 minutes into the movie, Max noticed that Andy was constantly moving and twitching.

“Andy, how many energy drinks have you had today??” Max asked.

Andy thought for a moment then looked up at Max. “Uhmmm. I don’t know. I lost count after 6.”

Max’s eyes widened. “6!! Andy that’s crazy! Why so many?”

Andy looked sheepish. “I was bored. And I found them in the fridge.”

Max sighed and shook his head. “Well, no more ok?”

Andy nodded and went back to watching the movie. He wasn’t really paying attention though. He was too busy thinking about the man who he was currently half laying on.

Andy has had a crush on Max for a long time, practically since they met. Andy hasn’t done anything about because he wasn’t sure how Max would react. After thinking for a while longer, he decided he was sick of waiting to see if Max liked him back.

Andy was so caught up in his thoughts, he didn’t realize that the movie had ended.

“Andy, can you please move? I need to piss.” Max asked.

Andy just nodded and moved off Max. He sat back down on the couch thinking. Meanwhile in the bathroom, Max was doing the same thing. Max decided he was sick of waiting and he would talk to Andy. He finished up and washed his hands then made his way out to the living room.

It was now or never. “Hey, Andy? Can I talk to you about something?”

“Sure, then I have something I want to talk to you about.” Andy replied.

Max took a deep breath. “Andy, I like you. Like, like you.”

Max blushed and looked at his shoes. He was waiting for Andy to freak out, maybe kick him out of his out. Suddenly, Max felt a pair of lips on his. He gasped in shock.

“I really like you, too. That’s what I wanted to talk to you about.” Andy said with his face only centimeters away from Max’s.

“Really?” Max still couldn’t believe his luck.

Andy giggled. “Really, really.”

Max smiled and pushed his lips against Andy’s. They made out for a few minutes before the both pulled away to breath.

“Be my boyfriend?” Max asked.

“Of course.” Andy smiled.

Max beamed and pulled Andy onto the couch. Andy curled into Max’s arms. They were both finally happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love! :D