This Ain't a Scene, It's My Brother

The Truth

Pete's POV

I looked at Frank in an odd way. "No, thanks, I'm not a poker type of guy."

Frank glared at me. "Go screw yourself in hell!!"

"Okay, I will."

Frank eyes widened. "Ewww..."

I laughed and went to the back of the bus by myself. He really thought I meant that. I thought. I laid down on one of the bunk beds.

The door squeeked open and Frank appeared. "You know, if you wanna, you can still play poker. We're not gonna gamble or anything."

I shook my head. "Naw, I had a tiring day."

Frank nodded.

I looked down at the Barry Skittles that I was holding. I threw it at Frank and he cought it.

"Thank you." He said, ripping the Skittles bag open.

"Don't mention it."

He sat down in a chair that was next to my bed and started eating them. "So...um...where are you from?" He said while stuffing some Skittles in his mouth.

"Chicago, but I live in LA now. Where are you from?"

"New Jersey."

"That's nice..." I said. Awkard moment. I thought.

After he finished his Skittles, he went into his pocket and started staring at this ripped piece of paper. He had a confused look on his face.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Nothing, just a photo I found last night." He passed it to me and I looked at it.

The background looked oddly familiar. My eyes widdened. "Wait a sec..." I got up and went to my luggage and took out my family album.

"What are you doing?" Frank asked, walking towards me.

I opened it and looked through some pages. I found what I was looking for. A photo with it ripped through the middle. I connected it and said, "Thios is wierd."