This Ain't a Scene, It's My Brother

Phone Call

Pete's POV

I walked back to the room and fell on my bed. I punched the wall and banged my head against it. What the hell did I do? I thought. I got Frank pissed, I got Patrick pissed, and I'm a little pissed myself.

I looked at the ceiling for a long time, then I decided to call somebody. I picked up my cell phone and called my mom. After the third ring, she said, "Hello, Peter,"

"Hey...Mom. I know I haven't called in a while."

"I know, honey, so how are things?"

"I got something to ask you."

"Uh, okay. What is it?"

"Mom...um...do I...do I..."

"Do you what?"

"Have a brother?"

There was a long pause. Then she finally said something. "I guess it's time to tell you the truth."

I sat up in my bed and waited impatiently.

"You do have a brother, Frank Iero is your brother."

"I already know that, I want to know how come his name is Iero."

She sighed. "When your father dropped both of you off at Day Care, my brother picked up Frank early and started taking care of him with his wife."

"That doesn't explain why his name is Iero!"

"My maiden name is Iero..."

I jaw dropped. She never told me this!

"I went to my brother's house to pick up Frank, but when I saw Frank, he looked so much happier then he was when he lived with us. Your father and I agreed Frank should live with him."

"How come I haven't seen him since I was little?"

"They moved to New Jersey and stayed there."

I rubbed my head. "And you never told me this?"

"I never told you because I didn't want to hurt you."

"Oh, so lying to me makes things so much better!"

"Peter-"

"Mom, just leave me alone." I hung up on her.

I couldn't believe any of this was happening to me. Is this all a dream? I pinched myself to make sure if I was. No, it was real. All of this was really happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not funny, but all of the reasons why they're related.
COMMENT!!!!!