Status: Done;

Stay With Me

Chapter Ten - Jason

Oliva and I sat on the dock just like the other day. Except tonight was different from that day because I know had Olivia. I leaned down and gave the top of her head a long kiss before I ran my fingers through her hair. I replayed those three days I’ve spent with Oliva so far and noticed something I haven’t asked her. I tapped Olivia’s shoulder and she looked up at me with her beautiful eyes. Her eyes seemed to sparkle from the light casted from the moon.

She sat up straight and turned to face me, “Is something wrong Jason?”

I turned to face her as well, taking her hands in mine. I brushed the side of her cheek before dropping my hand into her lap. “Olivia Ann Oassay,” I said slowly, looking straight into her eyes.

“Yes Jason Ray Wilson?” She said with a smile.

“Olivia Ann Oassay,” I repeated, “Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked.

She didn’t say anything for long moment which got me worried. “Olivia?”

She laughed a little, “Jason, you silly boy. Of course.”

I pulled her into my chest and hugged her, “Thank you Olivia. Thank you.”

I barely heard her when she whispered softly, “I love you Jason.” I shifter her so she was sitting in my lap.

“I love you too Olivia.” I slowly laid down on the dock pulling Olivia on top of me. Her hair dancing in the wind. Her eyes glowing like gems. Everything about her, was just so perfect. I pushed back strands of her hair behind her ear before she leaned down close enough for her breath to linger at the base of my throat. She kissed my neck and made her way towards my chin until her lips were upon mines. My hands slid under her shirt as I pulled her even closer so she was laying down on top of me. I felt her hands tickle their way behind my neck, sending shivers throughout my body. One of her hands slid their way down my throat to my chest and stopped right where my heart was beating. She pulled away and listened to my heart beat. “Only for you Olivia. It beats only for you. No other girl.” I heard her let out a loving sigh before kissing me again. She stood up lending a hand to help me up as well.

“You’re sick Jason, let’s get inside.” I didn’t want to leave, but she was right. I was sick and knowing Olivia, she would take care of that. She led me into the house again and into the kitchen passing me some pills. The News was on and there was a News Flash saying no one had school tomorrow due to the heavy snow.

We passed our sleeping friends and silently went up to her room. I sat down on her bed as she closed her door, slowly walking over to me. I felt two fingers push against my chest as Olivia crawled into my lap, slowly laying me down. We both got under the sheets and cuddled together. Her legs between mines again and her hand on my chest. We heard someone moving around from downstairs and assumed it was one of our friends so we didn’t get up. There was a loud thud from downstairs then we heard something fall on the floor. Olivia looked up at me, worried.

“Olivia? Jason?” We knew who it was now. We quietly crept out of bed and walked downstairs.

“What’s wrong Rizza?” Olivia asked.

“I don’t know. When I was sleeping I thought I heard something. Sorry I accidently knocked over a few books on the table.”

“That’s okay Rizza.” Olivia walked over to the door and locked it. She walked to the glass door leading to the back yard and locked it as well, doing the same with the windows. “I locked everything now, and if something else wakes you up again don’t bother to call one of us. We don’t have school tomorrow so everyone just go back to sleep. We’ll see you in the morning. Good night.” Rizza nodded and everyone else fell asleep quickly.

We walked back upstairs and laid back down on Olivia’s bed. She stared at me. “What?” I asked.

She lifted up her hand and pressed it against my forehead. Her hand felt like ice against my skin. “You should really sleep too.” I nodded, knowing I was sick. Olivia turned her back towards me, probably telling me to go to sleep. I scooted towards her and draped my arm across her body. “I give up, it’s too hard.” She said laughing a little. I felt her move closer towards me and rested against my chest. She grabbed my hand that was draped over her side and intertwined our fingers before falling back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about this chapter. I had to end it short because i had a really good idea for later on in the story. You'll have to wait to find out though ;D
Comment Comment Comment, Good/Bad !
Thank you for everyone who is still reading :]