Status: On Hiatus. . . Probably until the summer. Sorry :/

Glitter In The Blood As It Hits The Ground

Crawling In The Dark.

The thunder clapped loudly again and again, getting closer each time and the ice cold rain seemed to get heavier with each of my steps, dripping down my numb cheeks. I was freezing cold, exhausted and terrified but I just continued running because I knew that if I faltered, even for a second, he would catch me.
I quickened my pace at that thought, the tree that lined the forest trail flying past in a mere blur. My blonde hair sodden from the rain, fell into my eyes and I hastily pushed it of my way so as to see as well I could in the pitch dark. As my fingers brushed my forehead I felt a thick, warm liquid there that was definitely not rain water. I pulled back my hand and saw that it was red with blood from the place where he had struck me. I shuddered and nearly screamed as I heard the sounds of approach behind me on the pine-needle covered ground.

Thump. Thump. Thump.
I could hear him as he ran behind me, getting closer with every passing minute. I chanced a look back over my shoulder and saw his hunched, built figure running behind me, his knife glistening in the weak moonlight. My heart began beating faster with panic and adrenalin made me break into a sprint. I knew this forest well and I knew where to run to, if only I could last long enough. My heart was now beating erratically, my breath coming only in short gasps and the adrenaline, that had been flowing through my veins mere seconds ago, was fading fast. I looked back at my pursuer once more and saw his hulking figure no more than twenty steps behind me. I strangled a scream and faced forward once more, pushing myself to keep running. I had to get away. Had to escape.
He was getting closer, I could now hear his wheezing, gasping breaths coming from right behind me. He was getting tired but I had a horrible feeling that he'd still last longer than me.
I could hear his loud steps behind me getting closer and closer. He was right behind me, I could smell the sweat off his skin and hear the sound of the legs of his denim jeans rubbing of each other with every stride he took.

Swish. Swish. Swish.
I knew that the trail I was looking for was close and I pushed myself to run faster, to get away from this maniac. And then, all of a sudden, I trip. I can feel myself falling to the winter frozen ground. I cry out once and then it all goes black.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this a new fan-fic I'm writing.
Gerard probably won't appear for a few chapters because I want to set the story up but please bear with me :)

Comment and subscribe please :D <3