Keep Your Hands off My Girl!

October 10, 2006

We got to the hospital, and the women behind the desk gave me a lot of papers to fill out. We filled them out, and gave them to her. She came back a few minuets later, “Ms. Combs?” I got up and went down a long hallway. We walked into a room and she said the doctor would be in soon. A few minuets later a doctor came in. “Hi, I’m Dr.Livingstin. I need you to take this and go into that restroom right there.”
“OK.”
I went back out to Benji after a while, to find he wasn’t there. “Boo!”
I jumped and turned around. “Benji! Don’t!”
“Sorry.”
“He said to come back tomorrow for the results.”
“OK. You hungry?” “Kind of.”
We got in the car, and I was so scared that I was shaking. “You OK?” “No. what if I am pregnant? I can’t raise it. I have practically nothing.” “Billie, its OK. I'll help you. And what about your mom?” “I haven’t talk to her since I was 10.” “What? How old are you?” “12. Going on 13 in June” “Wow. When's your birthday?” “June 16th. And I'm to young.” “What happened?” “She gave me up. She said I was lying when I told her that her boyfriend raped me. She said I was doing drugs. When she was the one doing drugs. What am I going to do?” “It’s OK. I’m going to help you.” We pulled up to a restaurant. We walked in to be meted by a lot of screaming people. “Go get a table in the back.” I went and did what he said and sat down. “Sorry.” He said when he came back. “Its OK.” The waiter came and we order. We talked about anything and everything.
After we ate we paid, and left.