Status: Complete

Let Go

Everything Comes to an End

The feeling of having eyes on me was something I never wanted to feel again. Paparazzi attention had been mild when Iker and I had been a couple but now that the word had broke about our divorce it seemed that every time I was spotted in public the paparazzi came in swarms.

“I swear to god I’ll be so happy when I don’t have to put up with this anymore.”

“I still don’t agree with you moving back to California.” Margarite huffed.

“It’s the only option I have right now Margarite. I can’t stay here and constantly be reminded of everything that’s happened in the past few months. It’s hard enough looking at this little man every day and seeing his father’s face. I guess that’s the only good thing that’s come out of living here though, Santiago. At least I’ll always have him.” I said, a smile coming to my face when I looked down at the baby in my arms.

Margarite nodded but I could tell she wasn’t exactly excited about my decision to move to LA while the divorce was finalized. Iker had reluctantly agreed to a custody arrangement and in three days I was moving back home.

Santiago gurgled at me, a small smile forming on his face as his eyes locked onto mine. It had been three months since that night at the hotel room when I had informed Iker of my intentions. I could take arguments but never would I take a man cheating on me. I had seen my friends go through the heartbreak and have their boyfriends say they’d never do it again yet keep it up and I vowed I would never go through that. I know it still didn’t keep me from feeling heartbreak but at least I knew I would no longer have to be concerned with where my husband was and what he was doing.

I had everything set up for my move back to LA. Tori had been planning on moving in with her fiancé for a few months but was still going to keep our old house so that’s where Santiago and I would be living. I had sent her pictures of Santi’s nursery and she had the extra bedroom painted and set up for him to sleep in.

I don’t think Margarite understood how ready I was to be away from all of the attention I was under in Madrid and just be another person on the streets of LA. I knew I would never forget everything I had experienced in the past few years even though there were things I more than wanted to erase from my memory.

I had come to Madrid never expecting my life to change so dramatically. I had come here just looking for fun and hoping to have a good time with my best friend. Never would I have thought I would have fallen in love, much less twice. A city so beautiful and rich in history now held nothing but regrets and heartbreak for me. The only good thing that came out of my years in Madrid was the baby nestled carefully in my arms, a child that would have my undying love as long as I live.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the end!
I'm aware it probably isn't very good but to be honest I was just smack out of ideas for this story, which is why it took so long for me to update.
I don't know if any of you are still interested in my stories but I have a few ideas floating around. I'll give you a few names and if you havew an opinion just drop me a line either here or in the comments. I'm considering stories with: Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Synyster Gates, Nick Simmons, Dr. Spencer Reid, and Zak Bagans.
I know a few of them are quite different but I like all of them!
I just want to thank everyone who's every commented and lended me some support for this story! :)