Status: Complete

Let Go

No Inhibitions

Our lips were mere centimeters from touching when a familiar voice broke the silence that had settled over the two of us. Sergio’s lips cut into a frown when Iker’s voice spoke out, the situation turning awkward within seconds.

“Care to let me cut in Ramos?”

It seemed my body couldn’t control itself and allowed a smile to grace my lips at Iker’s question.

“Not at all.”

Sergio released me from his grip and trudged away, my gaze following him for a few seconds before settling on Iker. He smiled down at me after pulling me into his arms, “Hungry Eyes” slowing down everyone’s dancing. The voice in the back of my head continuously taunted me as my arms wrapped around Iker’s neck, his own going around my waist. Here I was, going back and forth between two guys and possibly leading on both of them.

“Margarite said you weren’t feeling well.” I said.

“I made a miraculous recovery. Besides, I couldn’t let the four of you have fun without me.”

“I’m glad you came, I was disappointed when I showed up at the restaurant and you weren’t there.”

“So you decided to show up.”

I couldn’t stand the silence between us anymore and had to say something because I could no longer be at war with my thoughts of how wrong it was for me to be leading both Sergio and Iker on when I clearly felt more for one of them.

“I couldn’t let you have fun without me.”

“Well I’m glad you came. I was disappointed when Margie said you weren’t feeling well.”

He grinned and pressed a kiss to my forehead. I couldn’t help but compare his touch to Sergio’s and think about the effects their gestures had on me.

“Let’s get out of here.”

“We can’t just leave everyone else.” I protested, though there wasn’t much conviction in my voice.

“I’ll text Margie on our way out and tell her we’re going home.”

I nodded but couldn’t fight off the guilt that settled over me. I felt horrible for leaving Sergio alone with Margarite and Cristiano, not evening telling him I was leaving. I realized my purse was still in Sergio’s car when I sat down in Iker’s but there wasn’t much I could do about it. I figured he would just drop it by the house whenever he came over again.

Barely an hour later, I was laid out across the couch with Iker while “Sherlock Holmes” played on the plasma screen. I had changed into a comfortable bare of shorts and a jacket before curling up next to Iker, opting to be close to him instead of at the opposite end of the couch. It wasn’t too long before I was drifting to sleep in Iker’s arms, only managing to open my eyes when I was lifted into the air. I barely kept my eyes open long enough to glance up at Iker as he carried me upstairs.

“It’s okay, I’m just taking you to bed.” he whispered.

I managed a nod, hearing him open the door before I was carefully placed in my bed moments later. Iker tucked me in and wished me goodnight with a gentle kiss before turning out my light and lightly shutting the door. I snuggled further into the silk cover pillows and drifted off to sleep once again with a certain man on my mind.

“I’m home.” I yelled.

I walked further into the home, receiving no reply, and set the grocer bags on the kitchen counter wondering where my boyfriend was.

I began to put the groceries up and was reaching up to place the ricer container into the cabinet when a pair of all too familiar arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back into a rock hard body.

“I missed you mi cariño.”

As wonderful as the feeling of him nipping at my neck was I turned around ready to protest. Though my protest was delayed when Sergio lifted me onto the counter pressing his lips to mine before I could even react.

“Sergio, I have to get started on dinner. Cristiano and Margie are gong to be here soon.” I breathed out.

My words were only ignored as he silenced me with his lips once again, taking his large hands and wrapping my legs around his waist. All of my worries and protest were thrown out of the window when his lips attached to my neck, immediately finding that one spot that made me weak in the knees. He pulled away all to soon for my liking and a whine left my mouth as I lost that sweet contact I craved at all times of the day.

“I guess since you’re so busy I’ll just go find some other way to entertain myself.”
Sergio went to walk away but before he could even take a step I grasped his shirt in my hand and forcefully tugged him back to me.

“Don’t tease me Ramos.” I growled.

“I love your feisty side.” he smirked.

I woke up breathing heavily, not believing the vivid dream I just had. I laid still for a few minutes, collecting my thoughts before sitting up. I peeked out of my window and discovered dark clouds looming over the city and smiled at the thought of it raining. I have always loved the rain and just want to curl up in the nearest window and watch it pour.

After laying there for a little longer, I gained enough energy to get up and walk downstairs in search of life. I found Margarite by herself, fixing two large cups of coffee and setting my sights on the one she was filling with creamer and sugar.

“Where’d everyone go?” I yawned.

“The boys had a meeting at Ciudad so they won’t be back for a few hours. Cristiano said they might get something to eat before heading back. We get the house to ourselves for the day.” she grinned.

I nodded in reply and eagerly to a hold of the cup she handed me, taking a sip and sighing in pleasure when the warm liquid began to warm my body. According to Margarite and Tori, I have a sick obsession with anything coffee, especially Starbucks. They claim I have to get one if I’m within sight of a coffee shop.

“What happened with you and Iker last night? One second you were dancing with Sergio, next your dancing with Iker, and then the two of you have disappeared.”

“He said he wanted to leave so we came back here and I ended up falling asleep during “Sherlock Holmes.” I felt so guilty for leaving Sergio though.”

“I wouldn’t worry about it too much. He’ll be following you around like a lovesick puppy after that kiss you two almost shared last night.”

“I doubt that.”

“Oh please, nothing could turn his frown around after you left last night. It definitely doesn’t hurt that Cristiano’s been texting me all morning telling me that Sergio can’t stop talking about you.”

“So I’m smitten with him! I don’t exactly think he’s looking for a girlfriend at the moment.”

“Are you deaf and blind now? He flat out told you he wants somebody to love him for him yesterday afternoon. I think he sees all of his friends settling down, getting steady girlfriends or getting married and having kids. Now he wants a girl he can wake up to in the morning and come home to instead of kicking them out after a one night stand.”

“I live thousands of miles away Margarite. If anything does happen between the two of us, it’s going to be nearly impossible to have a relationship.”

“Being halfway across the globe from each other isn’t going to alter your feelings. If both of your hearts are in it then you two can make it. You never know, you could always end up moving to Madrid.” she smiled.

“We’ll see.”
“Ok, enough serious talk. We need to go find some trouble to get ourselves into.”

I laughed as she dragged me into Iker’s game room where we quickly immersed ourselves with the Wii, pulling out our favorite game of all time.

“I’m going to die. Lack of oxygen. Call an ambulance.” I gasped as I fell to the floor.

We had been playing Just Dance for at least two hours and I was beginning to feel the effects of exhaustion.

“I think that the person who dances to Cotton Eye Joe in public is not right in the brain.” Margarite said as she collapsed next to me.

We caught our breath after a few minutes and I managed to jump up with only a slight falter in my step pointing my remote down at Margarite.

“Again?”

Margarite laughed and nodded in response before we began to argue over which song to dance to for the millionth time. We managed to agree on Pump Up the Jam after at least five minutes of bickering and when we finished the song applause filled the room. Both of our heads whipped around to see Sergio, Iker, and Cristiano standing in the doorway looking like they were about to die of laughter.

“That right there is more entertaining than watching TV.” Iker commented.

“I agree. I would pay good money to see that again.” Cristiano laughed.

“Well I’d like to see the three of you try to do better than us.” I challenged.

“We’re footballers Gabriella. We could play this game and not even break a sweat.” Sergio grinned.

“Prove it.”

It wasn’t even a song later that Margarite and I had tears in our eyes from laughing so hard as the boys attempted, key word attempted, to play the game.

“We can do anything Gabriella. We’re footballers.” I mocked.

Sergio turned around at the sound of my voice and playfully glared before turning back to the argument over who got to choose the next song.

“I’m going to get my camera. This is too good of a photo op to pass up.” I whispered.

I slipped out of the room unnoticed and ran upstairs to grab my camera, not having missed a single thing in the short amount of time I was gone. I snapped pictures for at least twenty minutes until Sergio turned around and took notice of the camera in my hands.

“What are you doing?” he asked, walking towards me.

“Nothing.” I replied, hiding the camera behind my back.

“You should probably run.” Margarite whispered.

“Look!” I yelled, pointing at the window.

I found it amusing that all three men turned their heads giving me the perfect opportunity to jump over the couch and head for the stairs. I reached the top of the staircase just as Sergio arrived at the bottom and squeezed myself into the nearest closet, slipping the door closed as silently as possible.

“You can’t hide from me forever Gabriella.” He called out.

I could hear him walking down the hallway, opening doors in an attempt to find where I was hidden. I shut my eyes when I realized the closet I was hiding in was the only door he hadn’t tried and attempted to hide behind jackets. The door was slung open and Sergio’s arms wrapped around my waist and yanked me out of the closet.

“I told you I’d get you.”

I pouted and managed to keep my camera behind my back as I tried backing away from him.

“Hand over the camera.”

I looked up at him and pulled the camera out from behind my back with a smile on my face. Before he could even react the flash went off in his face and I sprinted down to my bedroom. I didn’t even bother locking the door, stuffing the camera deep into my suitcase and tried to look as inconspicuous as possible by sitting on the bed.

Sergio walked in seconds after I sat down and immediately looked to see if I had the camera.

“What did you do with it?” he wondered.

“I have no clue what this ‘it’ is that you’re referring to.” I lied.

“I know you hid it Gabriella. Now you can make this easy and tell me where you put it or you can choose the hard route and make me force it out of you.”

“I’m not telling.”

I lifted my head in defiance but was soon tackled back onto the bed, Sergio’s hands dancing up and down my sides.

“Ok, I surrender.” I laughed, squirming beneath him.

“So where’d you hide it?”

“I don’t remember.”

“You know, I’ll find it one way or another.” He smirked.

I looked up with a smile and my eyes went to his lips as his head moved towards mine, imitating the position we had been in the night before. Though much to my dismay, just like last night we were once again interrupted.

“You two are just the picture of perfection?”

“Goodbye Cristiano!” Sergio yelled throwing a pillow at him.

He quickly left the room, realizing he wasn’t exactly welcome, and Sergio lay beside me, opting to pull me on top of him. I relished the feeling of his fingers running up and down my arms, tingles shooting through my body from such simple contact.

“I’ve come to the conclusion that people in this house love to interrupt each other.”

“I guess you get used to it.” He shrugged.

I leaned down just as the sound of my phone ringing filled the room and earned groans from the both of us.

“No more interruptions.” Sergio stated.

I grinned as he silenced my phone and pulled me down, wasting not time in pressing our lips together. When our lips met I could have sworn we both let out a sigh of relief, finally receiving what we had been craving for the past two days. Sergio’s hands ran beneath my shirt and mine found a place in his hair as our lips moved in perfect synchronization, feeling like they were made for each other. I threw every inhibition I had previously had out of the window and focused only on the feeling of Sergio’s body against my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gabriella's Camera
Iker's Car
Here's the next chapter! Yay! I went back and added links to outfits, houses, and cars if anyone wants to check them out. I obsess a little over the intricate details and felt the need to include them. :)
It takes me a little while to get new chapters posted. I usually already have them written but end up going back and proof reading which results in my changing a lot of things so it ends up taking a while.
Thanks for all the amazing feedback! It keeps me inspired!