So Easy To Love

002.

Don't ask me how I fell in love with him. Because I'm not sure I could give you a proper answer. All I was sure of was that I was head over heels in love with Oliver Sykes and he didn’t feel at all the same.

I was his tour manager when his band toured in America; he viewed me as his friend. Maybe even his boss in a way. I wasn't someone he wanted to date; hell I wasn't even sure I was someone he wanted to fuck. I was just that shy little girl who managed his schedule and made sure he got to everywhere he had to go on time.

"...And you guys are playing at 4:25 today on the Teggart stage," I finished reading off the boy's agenda for the day. The boys all stared back at me blankly before a huge grin spread across Matt Nicholls' face. I had learned early on that nothing ever good came from a grin on Matt Nicholls' face.

"I 'eard yeh we're snoggin' Andrew Wetzel from Attack Attack las' night," he said, his grin still ear to ear. A blush immediately crawled up my neck before spreading to my cheeks and my mouth fell ajar.

"I was not!" I yelled, my voice squeaking which caused an uproar of laughter from the band.

"That's not what Rou Reynolds said," Matt said in-between laughter. "He said he saw yeh two practically gettin' it on."

"Oh my God," I said, my eyes turning to the ceiling as I desperately tried to hide my face behind my clipboard. "That's not what happened!" I squeaked again.

"Aye," Oliver piped up, maneuvering himself out of the small "kitchen" table and walking towards the front of the bus, slinging his tattooed arm over my shoulders and tugging me close to him. "Our little girl is growin' up," he cooed, his honey eyes twinkling as he looked down at me.

"We just like ta get-a rise outta ya, Blair," Lee smiled brightly. "Yeh know we love yeh."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I rolled my eyes. "Just get out of this bus and mingle or something," I instructed. "AP tent by 12:20!" I called after them after they filed off the bus.

"Yeh know he doesn't mean it, Twitch," Oliver told me.

Twitch.

It was Oliver's nickname for me, deriving from my incessant tendency to worry about everything. My anxiety sometimes even driving my eye to twitch uncontrollably. I remember how embarrassed I was when he first noticed. I had nearly ran outside to dig a hole to bury myself in while I listened to him laugh about my unfortunate convulsion. After he had finished laughing up a storm he went onto to tell me how cute it was and then suddenly my heart melted at it was all okay. The nickname still peeved me, but as long as it rolled off the lips of Oliver Sykes I didn't have a problem with it.

"I know," I sighed. "But it really wasn't like that. I was a little tipsy I guess and I just sort of of...let him kiss me," I sheepishly admitted. Oliver laughed hardily and scooped me up, backing up a bit and then plopping down on the couch, carefully nestling me beside him.

"It's okay to kiss boys, Twitchy," he said.

I wanted to tell him, no, it wasn't okay to kiss boys. Not when those boys weren't him. My infatuation with him had grown at an alarming rate, rapidly increasing as each day passed. And I guess I could thank my shyness and constant worry for one thing- no one knew about my love for a certain lead singer. They were all used to my awkwardness and thought nothing of the way I acted around Oliver. Tom was the only one who knew anything. But Tom knew nearly everything about me and I knew he would never tell a soul. I had expressed many a times to my love interest’s little brother about my frustration and desire for Oliver and he always sat and listened obediently. And because of that, I credited him for a lot of my sanity.

"I don't really like him like that though," I blushed again. Oliver let out another string of laughter.

"Yer innocence is fuckin' adorable," he smiled, leaning down to kiss the top of my head.

"I am not innocent," I stated adamantly. Oliver smiled sweetly.

"Stay tha' way," he nodded shortly before he got up and walked off the bus himself. I sat there in a sort of daze for a bit, my clipboard on my lap and a sort of dumb look on my face. Tom walked out of the bunk area a few moments later, his bed head sticking up in every which way and his normally bright baby blues dull and full of sleep.

"What're yeh starin' at?" He asked me, trying to focus his attention in the direction my eyes were. I jumped slightly at his words as he had startled me quite a bit from my fantasy land and then looked over at him slowly, blushing. He rolled his eyes at me. "Do yeh always hafta blush Blair?" He asked. "It's almost like yeh shoulda been born wiff a permanent blush, I swear," he shook his head as he shuffled over to the fridge. He grabbed a carton of Soy Milk (as per Oliver) and took a quick swig before wiping his mouth with the back of his arm and placing it back in its rightful spot. I grimaced slightly at his actions and then curled my legs beneath me.

"First off, that's gross," I pointed out. "Second off, why are you just waking up? Shouldn't you be out with Flip at the merch tent?" I asked him, my eyebrows knitted with confusion.

"I fhink I'm gettin' sick or somethin'," he told me. I smirked at him and pushed myself off the couch walking over to him with my arm extended, finally placing my hand on his forehead when I reached him.

"Yes," I nodded. "Hmm I think..." I began, dragging out the letters of the word 'think' slowly. "I think I know what's wrong," I told him.

"Yeh do?" He asked, his eyebrows arched skeptically.

"Mhm," I smiled proudly. "I diagnose you with a hangover," I said with a short nod. "You prescription is two extra strength Advil, a nice cold bottle of water, and some toast," I told him. "Now go get dressed and get to the tent, Tom."

"Ya know, I fhink it's quite funny tha' everyone fhinks yer so sweet," he said, glaring playfully. "Yer a proper bitch when yeh wanna be."

"Only when I have to get stuff done. Now get a move on!" I instructed him. He sighed overdramatically but turned around and walked back towards the bunks where he was to get ready.

"Do yeh know where my iPhon-"

"Charging on the counter," I cut him off.

"'nd what about my ha-"

"I hung it in the bag lounge last night so it wouldn't get crushed," I said.

"'nd tim-"

"Signing at 12:30 at the AP tent and set at 4:25 on the Teggart stage. And before you ask, yes I did make sure the order for those shirts in small are on their way from the warehouse," I rattled off quickly.

"Yeh 'ave problems," he mumbled, shaking his head lowly as he padded his way back to his bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
To make things clear the first chapter occured on BMTH's first US tour and the rest of the story will take place in the present day on '10 Warped.
I really do love writing this. And I have so many ideas, eeek! Oh boy you guys are going ot (hopefully!) love this. I've never really written a character like Blair so it should be a nice change of pace for me.
Please let me know what you think of this! And thanks for the comments I have already recieved :)
xoxo.