So Easy To Love

005.

"Blair."

I was dead. I was sure of it.

"Blair."

There was no other explanation for the bright light over my head and the soft sounds of someone calling my name. I was just dead. I died after watching Oliver scream at some body guard because I couldn't stick up for myself or keep an eye on my pass. For someone who prided herself on being well organized I sure did screw up royally. And what an embarrassing way to die! Oh God, I could only imagine how many people hovered over my lifeless body as I lay in the middle of the dirt and grime Warped Tour had become so synonymous with.

"BLAIR!"

My eyes snapped open and the first thing I saw was Matt Nicholls' big head smiling brightly at me. I guess I wasn't dead after all.

"Oh good, yer awake," he grinned.

"Well I am now," I grumbled, the raspiness of my voice surprising me.

"Yeh gave us a quite a scare," Kean told me. "We thought yeh might've died."

Even in the state I was in, which I wasn't entirely sure of but I knew wasn't good, I rolled my eyes at him. "Obviously I'm not dead," I said.

"Yeh hit yeh head pretty hard," Lee told me. "An' yeh 'ad a bad anxiety attack. An' heat stroke."

I closed my eyes tightly and for a brief second wish I had died because then I wouldn't be where I was being as embarrassed as I was at that given moment. I moved my head to the best of my ability, which wasn't much, and took in my surroundings. I automatically knew I was in the medical trailer at Warped. Oliver was absent from the group of boys who were surrounding me and I immediately knitted my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Where's Oliver?" I asked meekly.

The boys all began to exchange awkward glances at each other like they didn't want to tell me the answer to my question. Finally their eyes all fell on Tom and I glared at him, trying to get the truth out of him without words. Honestly, I was almost too exhausted to talk.

"'e's was goin' kind of mental an' he 'ad to talk to the police," Tom stated awkwardly.

"What?!" I yelled to the best of my ability. It wasn't very loud at all and it still hurt my head.

"'e was stickin' up for yeh Blair," he said. "Don't be angry wiff 'im," he all but begged.

"He doesn't need to get in trouble with the police just because of me!" I argued. As soon as the last words left my lips Oliver opened the door and walked inside, a pensive look on his face. Once he looked up and saw me though, his honey eyes lit up and he sped walk to my bedside. "What did you do?" I insisted. "You're not in trouble are you? Oliver you cannot go through another huge legal battl-"

"I'm not in trouble, Twitch," he told me.

"What did you do?" I asked again slowly.

"I jus' showed tha' guard what happens when yeh talk to a lass the way 'e did," he grinned widely. I closed my eyes and let my head hit the pillow again. When I reopened my dark eyes Oliver's smirk had vanished and was replaced by a look of concern.

"Yeh really scared me," he told me in a quiet voice. "Yeh just hit the ground so hard and I seriously thought yeh were dead so I jus' sorta went crazy."

"That's an understatement!" Jona called from behind us. Oliver let a small smile creep onto his lips as he moved his hair out of his eyes. And that's when I noticed the beginning stages of a black eye.

"Ohmygosh," I whispered, my fingers carefully running over his eyelid. "Oliver."

"Yeh shoulda seen the otha' guy," he grinned widely. "I had ta protect yeh Blair. And 'sides, I barely got in trouble. Just a slap on the wrist."

I blushed fiercely and crossed my arms over my chest, glancing over to my side where nobody stood. "Can I go back to the bus soon?"

"I think yeh might have ta go to the clinic or somefing," Lee said.

"I'm already here," I stated dumbly.

"'e means like, the hospital," Tom elaborated.

"I don't have to though; I had an anxiety attack, I've been dealing with that my whole life. It's seriously not a big deal," I sighed. My whole body was hot with embarrassment. I just wanted to get out of that trailer and back onto the smelly bus I called home.

The one thing I hated most was being the center of attention. It was probably why I had chosen my career path, because it was guaranteed that I never had to be "center stage" so to speak. My job was to help out the people would everyone gawked over, who people loved, who people drove miles to see. And me, well I was just the girl who got them on stage on time. And the fact of the matter was I was currently laying down on a gurney with the entire band plus a few crew members and nurses surrounding me and I felt like I was going to puke in mortification.

"I'll get yeh out of 'ere as long as yer alrigh' ta leave," Oli told me.

About 15 minutes later I was set free with strict instructions to go directly to my bunk and drink plenty of fluids over the next 24 hours. And against my excessive pleas, Jona carried me all the way back to the bus bridal style and I had to bury my face in his chest to avoid any further humiliation. But just as my luck would have it, the boys of You Me At Six were sitting and waiting on the bus when we got back.

"Oh my God," I groaned, shoving my face into the crook of Jona's neck. Slowly he lowered me down and once my feet hit the ground I went to make a mad dash for my bunk. Unfortunately for me, Josh from You Me At Six caught me around the waist and pulled me down onto his lap.

"Blair, we were worried about you," he smiled.

"Cool," I muttered. "Can I please go back to my bunk now? Doctor's orders."

"Just cuddle for a lil bit," he smiled charmingly.

"Let 'er go," Oliver insisted. "Yeh shoulda seen 'er the before, it was bad."

"Aw, bebe," Josh cooed, nuzzling his nose into my neck from behind. I blushed something fierce and nearly jumped out of his hands.

The day couldn't be over soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided to write You Me At Six in for a very sneaky reason in which you'll find out next chapter. Oh boy, writing this excites me way too much, hahahah.
Lemme know what you think and I'd love to hear some predictions :)
And for those of you who don't know, this is what Josh Franceschi looks like.
xoxo.