Sequel: Roaring Thunder
Status: Completed; Comments are appreciated, please?; Triquel?

Lightning Streaks the Sky

Preface

It had been one year since that horrid accident. Thunder had left us alone. And I was personally glad. I didn’t ever want to see Josh’s face again. But, sadly, we don’t always get what we want.

We’ve gotten some new members. You’ll hear about them, don’t worry.

Dylan and I have become so close, we practically live together. And Kevin isn’t as “leader-y” as he used to be. Although, he does have his hands full with all the new-bees. That’s why I’m second in command. They have to listen to me.

Nah, just kidding. I’m not the boss of anybody. Although, I can’t deny that that wouldn’t be nice. And we have grown in size enough to think that there’s a second-in-command.

Ash and Nina are like my new best friends. We’ve grown so close! And I learned that Jolie loves fashion. She wanted to be a designer one day. Oh, and Roxana loves to dance. Shocking, I know? She’s so tiny. And Max — I’m sorry but this is kind of funny — wanted to be the first magician in space. Hey, he can live the dream now.

Yeah, we’ve all grown pretty close since that “accident.” That’s what we call it. I always notice Kevin wincing whenever someone brings it up. Which, of course, makes a million questions run through my head.

Well, I’m wasting time now, aren’t I? You’re not here to read this boring little intro. You’re here to read the story that I’m supposed to tell. Well, don’t worry. We’ll get to that. Just settle down, and turn the page. You’ll be reading my life story. Once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided on a sequel for Death is Unpredictable. Can you blame me? Comment me if you think I'm wasting my time. Please?