Thus the Siren of Blood Was Born

Chapter Five

The vampires gorged themselves on blood for what felt an eternity to Crystal, she hadn't quite yet gotten use to the time flow of being a vampire. Seconds felt like years when you were a vampire, because your mind thought clearer. You didn't have petty human worries clouding your senses anymore.

All the vampires thought of were their meals. All of them except Angelus of course. His mind was still trying to wrap around Crystal. What honestly, besides her witch-like powers, was so different about her? Why did she have such a pull on him? Sure, Darla, his sire had a pull. Darla was an obsession to Angelus. As was Drusilla.

Drusilla had been (until now) Angelus' best piece of work. He had stalked her, he had tormented her, he had drove her insane. Angelus regretted her insanity. They'd be able to use her clairvoyance better, easier to understand it, if she wasn't so damned insane. Crystal however...Crystal was perfect. She wasn't older than Angelus, so therefore she didn't look at him as the child in the situation like Darla did.

She also wasn't insane like Drusilla. Crystal was indeed a killing machine, molded by Angelus. By her sixth month as a vampire, well, Crystal had nearly forgotten about all of her pain towards Angelus. All her resentment for him killing her, her family. They hadn't even stepped foot on that end of England since the night they left those months ago. She hadn't smelled her old human home...her parents scent in months. Deep in her subconscious, she still remembered them. But the blood lust is what was at forefront now. Not the death of her parents.

All she thought of was staying out of the sunlight and feeding. Not to mention working on her witchcraft. That took up quite a lot of Crystal's time. She'd been getting better and better. Crystal had finally been able to create a couple minutes worth of a solar eclipse. Though it was only a couple minutes, it still pleased the other four of the vampires...especially Angelus. It meant she was getting stronger.

Darla said now, because of Crystal being able to conjure up the ball of artificial sunlight, it didn't seem they lived like rats when they were in the tunnels. Drusilla was still teaching Crystal ways of making the chase fun when they went out at night to gorge themselves in more blood. Darla had made Crystal very vain about her looks. Angelus hadn't helped much there either...always whispering into her ear how she was the most radiant woman in all the lands. In that perfect Irish accent of his that to this day, six months later, still gave Crystal chills and nearly made her buckle at her knees.

A full year had finally passed, it was October 31st 1889. Not only did it mark one year of Crystal being a vampire...it also marked her seventeenth birthday. No one had spoke about it but it had crossed Crystal's mind as everyone else in the small cottage slept. They were in Russia, somewhere, she didn't know. She'd never been too big on geography. Especially not now as a vampire.

Running on fumes, since Angelus had pissed her off earlier in the night, she stayed awake well into the daylight hours practicing her witchcraft until she eventually fell out around eleven in the morning. She could most certainly run off of six hours of sleep. She'd done it before.

When Crystal awoke, she noticed human blood in the cottage. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw two bound and gagged teenage boys. Slowly raising up off of the bed, she gazed down at them. Looking over to her Daddy, Angelus, who stood at the door, she slowly licked over her fangs. He had been leaning against the door, waiting for her to awake, knowing the smell of blood would eventually wake her.

"For me?" Crystal asked, curiosity flowing in her voice.

"Happy Birthday," Angelus said with a smirk and Crystal giggled with a rather large smirk of her own.

"I like the screaming, Daddy,"

she said softly and pulled the gags out of their mouthes. Of course they were a little too stunned by Crystal's beauty to scream at the moment. Angelus took notice to this. He growled and pulled Crystal into his arms from behind, glaring down at the two human teenage boys, probably exactly Crystal's age.

"Mine,"

he licked a soft spot on Crystal's neck causing her to moan out in pure bliss. Angelus had been like this with her a few times before...possessive, like he cared almost. Yet it had always ended prematurely. They'd never gone further than a rough dominance seeking kiss. Crystal wanted more...Angelus needed more.

"Of course I'm all yours Daddy,"

Crystal giggled childishly and pulled away, falling down into the floor and crawling to her two soon to be victims.. they scoot away from her when her face changed to that of a vampire. Her fangs extending as well.

"Awe, you don't want to play with lil' ole me cause of my face do ya?"

Crystal pouted and sat there, she gripped her breasts and sighed.

"I guess I'm going to have to play with myself then... I sure was hoping someone would keep me warm tonight... Vampires can be so cold... I want a warm body..."

of course it didn't take the whole speech she had prepared in her mind to make the two boys scoot back over towards her and when they did, she grabbed them both by their shoulders, sinking her nails into them rather roughly so they couldn't move. They hollered out in pain which was just music to Crystal's ears. It was becoming more and more obvious to Angelus, that Crystal was indeed his perfect monster.

It was then that she realized that she and Angelus were alone in the cottage, besides the two boys. She hadn't noticed that Darla, Dru and Spike weren't there until right that very moment. Good. This was a show for only her Daddy. The way she always had wanted it. That's all Crystal ever wanted was to make her Daddy happy. Make him proud of her. The resentment towards him had vanished a while ago. She was completely smitten towards Angelus now.

In a sire/daughter/lover type of way. Though Darla was still as jealous as ever...Dru as well, though she had her Spike. Spike's eyes still looked over Crystal all the time...which infuriated Angelus...yet sparked an interest in him as well. Crystal however despised when Spike looked her over... in Crystal's eyes, Angelus was the only man she would ever, ever want. The only man she wanted to want her.

Sinking her fangs into one of the boys rather roughly, she drank him slowly until he was absolutely bone dry. When you're drinking all the blood out of a human, they die usually right before you drink the second to last bit of blood left in them. You're suppose to stop when they've got two big gulps left in them if you intend to turn them. They have enough strength left in them then to latch onto you and drink. That's all the strength you want them to have.

It's a dire need at that point...its a human instinct honestly. Primal. When they're almost out of blood, they will drink it if it means survival. They don't stop to think that they're going to die if they do it, and die if they don't. Humans...so stupid.

After the first human boy was done, she turned to the next one, who was pale white and afraid. Crystal looked up to Angelus who just had a large smirk on his lips. He caught her gaze though, knowing she wanted him down there too. Dropping to the floor as well, he crawled over to Crystal and nipped at her neck which made moans start to erupt from her.

"C-c-can't y-you n-not do t-that?"

The boy said, turning his head away. Crystal giggled softly and turned his head back towards them, raising her brow. Her face was back to normal now as she licked the last of his friends blood off of her lips.

"Awe, do I smell a wee lil' virgin? Your friend didn't taste of one... but you smell of it."

Crystal giggled and the boy just hung his head in shame.. normally Crystal would have told him to hold onto his virginity and would have never made fun of it. A year of being a vampire and she herself was still a virgin...which just added to her rage usually.

"Mmm, at least when I drain you dry, you'll go to a heavenly kingdom. Your friend won't. He wasn't wed I'm sure, pre-marital sex is a sin."

Crystal smirked and her face slowly turned again, she nudged her on-looking lover and purred,

"You take the neck... I want this place..."

she dove her head down and latched her fangs into his thigh after ripping away the thin pants that covered him. Of course that had turned Angelus on incredibly. Never once had he seen someone drain a human by the thigh.. Of course Darla had slit just above her breasts when she turned Angelus.. Angelus had slit his wrist.. now that he thought about it, he should have slit right beside his cock... or bit his tongue and made her drink in a kiss...

Something more romantic and different than the neck. Like the thigh. When Crystal was finished, Angelus as well, the boy was cold, blue and lifeless. Crystal laid back, feeling the warmth of the fire from the fireplace. Some vampires were afraid to get too close to the fire..but Crystal hated being so damned cold all the time, she enjoyed being warm all snuggled up to Angelus next to the fire.

Pulling her sire/lover to her, she wrapped her arms around him. He growled softly into her ear,

"You shouldn't have done that wench... you'll have hell to pay tonight,"

he flicked her ear lobe with the tip of his tongue. Yeah, hell, Crystal thought to herself. More like a really fun night...
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 1,654