Thus the Siren of Blood Was Born

Chapter Six

Crystal had been curious to say the least of what kind of "hell" or "fun" her sire had in store for her for drinking the blood of her victim through his thigh; rather erotically, right in front of him. But after a few hours of, doing what she referred to as, grudgingly kissing; she still hadn't received any "hell" from him for her actions.

That was until the other three returned. The matriarch, Darla, stepping foot into the cottage first as usual...followed by Spike and Drusilla. Darla looked down at the boy, whose pants had been discarded and he'd been drank from his thigh; she grinned and looked over to Crystal, who was upon her bed, in her sire Angelus' arms... normally Darla would have growled because of this, but after a year... she'd come more to terms with it.

"Getting a little daring aren't you?"

Darla asked and Crystal simply shrugged, making a "humph" noise, nuzzling into Angelus' neck; wishing he was a human she could suck dry at that moment. Being her birthday, a full year into vampire-life, well she still had an appetite nearly bigger than all of them put together. Angelus thought it was marvelous, the amount of blood she could take in. The only explanation for it he had was,

she used up a lot more energy than he and the rest, because of her witchcraft skills. But even thinking that, it was a stretch at best. It was 1889; vampires had been around since the dawn of time sure, but Angelus had never met, other than the archaic master, a vampire that could answer any questions about how to reserve energy and whatnot. It's not like before now he ever thought clearly enough to think such thoughts.

Before Crystal, Angelus was on a bloody war path, twenty four seven...but now that he has her... and she seems to focus her energy on witchcraft...it made him want to focus his energy on something as well... and well, his lower half was doing most of the thinking tonight as he held Crystal in his arms. He knew just what he wanted to focus on.....

her.

Angelus had been thinking the last couple of hours since he uttered the words, "hell to pay" what the hell was exactly she was going to have to pay. He knew Crystal would have no objections to him wanting to at last take her virginity but... he had been thinking about the threesome idea with Spike...something Drusilla nor Darla ever allowed either of them. Crystal would, in a heartbeat, if she had one, he chuckled.

It was no secret that Angelus was the leader of this little group... even if Darla had been the maker of he. Angelus still ruled the roost; he wore the pants in the relationship now, since he after all was over a century old now himself. The pants definitely wasn't going to Dru or Spike any time soon... and most certainly not to the young yearling Crystal.

Angelus' eyes cut over to Darla and Dru, Dru got a wicked little smirk but then it fell, she growled.

"Daddy wants Spikey to have fun with he and his Crystal." Drusilla pouted and made a whining sound. Darla naturally hissed as well,

"Making her do your threesome ideas because Drusilla and I have too much respect for ourselves? You should be ashamed Angelus,"

"Ashamed? No, 'fraid not. Just turned on. So leave, unless you'd like to watch,"

Angelus himself got a rather nasty smirk upon his lips. Of course Spike had one as well... he hadn't been expecting this, not one bit at all but he wouldn't complain, no sir. Angelus may still have an obsession with both Darla and Drusilla; but he got bored of them a while ago... honestly he got bored of them the night he turned Crystal.

A year after siring her, Angelus still told her nightly, she was the most radiant vampire to ever walk the face of the Earth. He meant it as well. Darla had beauty, sure, but her maturity over him stomped it into the ground. Drusilla was an enchantress as well; but her insanity ruined it. Crystal was pure perfection, other than her occasional seriously fowl attitude.

The first night Crystal was a vampire, well, we remember all too clearly what a 'royal bitch' she was to Angelus...she still did that, occasionally... but it disappeared over time... Crystal was honestly more so like a child with Angelus than even Drusilla was. Much more dependent on him, that's for certain.

But Angelus enjoyed it; Angelus enjoyed being the rock in Crystal's world...knowing that without him, she'd be nothing. He was the thing keeping her alive, fed, out of sunlight... or at least Angelus thought he was... he was fairly sure he was. In his head anyway.

"Oh I'd like to wa----,"

Drusilla began but Darla hit her, fairly hard in her back and shoved her towards the door.

"You'll pay Angelus,"

Darla sneered before the cottage rattled when the door slammed. Spike looked over to his, for all intents and purposes, grandsire and smirked,

"So where do I come in, into this equation Angelus?" Spike asked, curiously as to what was running through Angelus' mind.

"Darling Crystal here wouldn't mind my playing with her," he tussled her blonde hair gently with a giant grin, menacing to say the very least,

"but she did something naughty and needs punishment... and her punishment, is your playing with her tonight as well."

Crystal gasped and turned her head, catching Angelus' arm and squeezing it rather hard.

"No. I don't want him. I want you."

Her voice was sharp, stern, like a knife. Crystal knew what she wanted and Angelus knew what she wanted as well, and what he wanted, but she needed punishment and he saw that this was the only punishment severe enough for her action of what he would like to call, 'cheating on him' with the human boy. Even if it was no such thing.

"I'm your master,"

Angelus purred into Crystal's ear, his Irish accent thick; it made her angry, yet it also soothed the most savage of beasts inside her. What was going to happen tonight? What kind of hell would she have to go through on her seventeenth birthday? Surely it wouldn't be as bad as last years, being turned into this...monster that she was now. She rarely even looked at herself in such a way anymore. She hadn't a soul, she hadn't a conscience.

She was free. To do whatever she pleased. Wasn't she?
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 1,070