Status: Completed;

Darling, You're With Him

Three;

“Chris, why haven’t you answered any of my calls?” Indie asked, catching up to me outside of school.

I shrugged, acting like I didn’t know.

But, I did.

I didn’t answer any of her calls, because of Hayden.

I know, I know. Why did I listen to him?
Well, she’s already in love with him. There’s practically no reason to keep hanging out with her. She spent most of her time with Hayden, anyways.

“Christofer, what’s wrong with you? Since we went to the movies, you been acting really weird,” she said, sadness in her voice.

I bit my lip, so I wouldn’t blurt out the truth.

She frowned. “Chris.”

I sighed. “I just want some time alone, okay?”

“Oh…okay. I guess,” she said, a bit taken back.

I’m so sorry.



“She probably hates me,” I complained, pacing back and forth.

Frankie shook his head. “Chris, that’s not true. How can she hate you? She’s like one of the nicest people.”

“But, I was being a jerk to her. She has every reason to hate me. She tried to talk to me, and I just said I wanted some alone time. Alone time! You could tell that I was lying. Ugh,” I rambled angrily, pulling the ends of my hair down.

“Maybe you should have told the truth. It would make everything easier,” Frankie suggested, messing with his phone.

I stopped pacing and looked at him. “Telling her the truth? That I like her? That her boyfriend doesn’t want me near her? Or, that her ‘loving’ boyfriend wants to break her heart? I don’t think everything is going to be easier, Frankie.”

“Well, I tried,” he muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
WORD COUNT: 278
I think one more chapter then the story is over :D