Status: Active

House of Sin./ Graduation Day

House Of Sin:

Angel, The complete opposite of what she's been named to be, has a secret on the inside, a deep, bloody, and potentially dangerous secret when she pulls a poor school boy from a bad home into the problem. She's been living alone since her parents went "missing" 3 years ago, but no one knows what really happened to them, They just never ask.

Jamie has been beaten abused and always down for his luck until he thinks that one day he's found something to save him... He shouldn't

For them the house down the block that no one cares to take care of, is their domain, the "House of Sin" Is where lovers went to take their night, to take their poison and to take their lives, all aboard the train of sin, because once you're lost, you'll travel in. They know how to keep everything safe, and They know how to keep themselves out of Danger as they live on their own sadistic journey through time and bloodshed.

Graduation Day:

Anna Lynn, a young girl, too young to be a high school, let alone a graduating senior, finds a guy she can't help but fall for, even if he is too old for her. Jake, Star Quarter back, Starter of Varsity the most wanted senior of the school, and the one all the girls hang all over.
  1. The beginning.
    When Angel's parents go missing, everyone assumes it was the weird neighbors that just moved out across the street, no one would try to guess Angel the innocent girl from down the lane.