Status: Active

House of Sin./ Graduation Day

The beginning.

The day was dark and cloudy as Angel walked out of the burning house, the blood caught on fire easily to her surprise as her hair was pulled back, herself covered in blood. All she had to do was just find a way to lay down and make this look like an accident, the neighbors had just moved in a rush, and no one knew why, the house soon caught on fire as she looked back and watched her parents and baby brother go up in smoke. Angel hurriedly goes over to the lawn, and cuts her arm, She loves the sensation of the blade on her skin, and cuts her leg, and her neck laying in the front yard as the police pull up her heart already racing.

The police hurriedly got the fire truck in view as they tried to put out the burning house, the baby screamed inside as he incinerated, and her parents were slit at the throat, cut into pieces, and burned. Only her cuts would be treated, and she'd be hospitalized. She thought about this as she played to be unconscious her breathing stopped and her mind let her wander into a death like state.

*much later*

Angel woke up several hours later after falling into a deep sleep as she woke up in a hospital. The cuts were starting to heal already as she's bandaged up. She sighed to herself "I wonder when they'll let me out of here" she murmered. Hopefully for her she'd be out the next day as the nurse walked in.

"good, you're awake" The nurse said with a smile, she was also fooled by the innocence of this 'young girl' "How long have you been awake?"

"A while now. May i go? I've got school" Angel asked hiding her smirk, the only reason she'd been going to school lately was to see a certain boy. Jamie.

"I've checked you out, they said you're free to go when you wake up" The nurse said. God, she was so pitiful, and so gullible.

"Thank you" angel said as she got out of bed, and grabbed what was left of her clothes changing, Angel then walked out and ran towards school with her doctor's note.

Jamie was sitting infront of the class as usual, the only seat left was behind him, which always confused Angel, She thought it was because it was in the front. She slowly handed the teacher her note getting her sympathy, and then sat down behind Jamie. Her hopes coming true, Jamie turned around and looked at Angel.

"Hey, I saw what happened to your house... and your family, Are you okay?" Jamie asked, he seemed so worried. Angel couldn't understand why he was so concerned but she liked it. She played along happily.

"I'm fine Jamie.. Just miss my parents" she said. She watched his tassled brown hair, His flawless skin. The way his shirt is always buttoned to the top. Moving her eyes slowly down his body without him even noticing because she's looking down, and just watching the bulge that shows in his black dress school pants. She loved everything about him, and wondered how it would be to give it up to him. And she wasn't planning on choosing anyone else.

"You sure? Because if you need anything..." Jamie was cut off by the school bell as everyone ran out of the room, including the teacher. Angel got up slowly and looked at Jamie who looked like his innocent eyes were scanning her almost flawless body. She bit her lip, showing her outside innocent side and looked at him moving in front of his desk. Jamie looked like he was going to burst, She bit her lip again and leaned a little towards him. Jamie watched Angel and then put his hands back on the desk to hold himself up.

Before Jamie could say anything more, Angel lunged at him, and leaned in kissing him. Jamie didn't seem to mind too much at all. Her hands ran from down his arms, along his waist and finally to his hands. His hands laced his fingers with hers as he pulled her closer, School grounds didn't stop these guys. Angel finally pulled back from him and Jamie looked at her. "Come with me" She smirked.

"Where exactly are we going?" Jamie asked. "The House of Sin" Angel replied. Jamie got a sort of terrified look on his face before manning up and taking hold of Angel's hand and pulling her out of the school. Angel smirked to herself and walked with him to the House of Sin. Angel smirked when Jamie and her ran inside and Jamie pulled off her shirt faster than she had time to say anything. They went back to kissing, and she ran her fingernails down his shirted chest. The buttons came undone quickly as she kissed him deeper and Jamie pulled her closer one hand slipping underneath her skirt. Angel had never seen Jamie so intent on a girl before, and that made her hopeful. Things were going to heat up in that house and she knew just how she wanted it to go. Things would never be the same for any of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just part one. I hope you guys like it. There will be a part two. Comment and let me know what you think.