Until the End

Prologue

We call him Movie Star, for his looks of course, but he also has an amazing personality as well. James Cole is his name and only those who don't know him well call him by it.

He is tall, blue eyed, and has shaggy black hair. His smile is to die for, and girls would kill to date him.

His best friend is Ace, also known as Michael Anthony. He's second best to Movie Star. He's tall (shorter than James), the most gorgeous green eyes and brown hair. He has a cute, crooked grin that could melt you heart.

The only difference between the two is that James is the bad boy and Micheal is the sweetheart.

I'm Avery Johnson, 5'6, long, crazy, blue and brown hair, blue eyes and I'm a crazy partier!

I'd like to say that I'm the one that brings us all together, but I can't. We all were made for each other and nothing can keep us apart, unless we are grounded.

James and Micheal have been friends forever. I came along a few years ago when i moved here. They accepted me with open arms, and, as one of the guys.

But, thats just the problem. To them I'm one of the guys, and it used to be that way for me as well, but things are changing, me, as a girl, is changing.

I think I'm falling in love with my best friend(s)