Until the End

Practice

I walked into Movie Star's small, three bedroom house that smelt like cat box, but my nose had long ago gotten used to the stench.

My waist long hair was as straight as straight could be with the blue flowing past my shoulders and in my face. I wore a frilly black mini skirt with lime green leggings and tank top, a belt around my waist. My nails, and eye's were black. My long lashes were caked with mascara.

I said a hello to his mother as I went past to go to Movie Star's room. I opened the door and leaned on the frame, arms crossed. Ace was on the key board in the corner of the room, playing a sweet but heavy sounding melody, while Movie Star was rocked on the guitar. A few lyrics flew into my head to match the song. I stood up straight and began to sing, softly at first, then loudly-

Into the nothing
As far as I can see
I see you standing there
But you don't belong to me.

I reach out
But you pull away
I fall down
And scream myself awake.

And still I look at you
Your all I can see
But you don't belong to me.

The last lines were sung softly as the music softened. I held on to me until my breath ran out.

I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek. It meant it was with real emotion that i sung with.

James smiled widely. "Dude, Av, that was awesome! Better hurry and write it down."

"No," I said softly. "It's in here," I patted my chest to signal my heart and he nodded.

I noticed that they were both sweaty. They must have been working and playing hard. They both had out music paper and were writing down notes.

I wiped the tear and looked at Michael. "Ace, I liked the piano part. I think we should back down a little on the guitar and have the piano the distinctive instrument."

They both nodded and wrote something down on their music.

"So," I said, bringing the attention back to me. "What's up for tonight?"

"Party!" Ace said, with a fist pump.

"Yes!" I said. "I hope a good one."

James laughed. "Of course. We don't go to lame parties. We gunna do this one?" he meant the song.

I shrugged. "I'm up for it. I have a few more lyrics."

We practiced for a few more hours to work on our other songs to be sure we were ready for tonight.

After wards, I sat down on the bed and took a drink of water.

"Where's Lucas?" I asked. "Shouldn't he have been here?"

Ace rolled his eyes. "We recorded today so he'll listen to it before we go on and wing it, like always."

James sighed. "Maybe we should find ourselves a new drummer."

I shook my head. "We can't. We have to keep him. He's the best their is. We have to put up with him."

I stood up. "You still have my out fits here?" I asked to James.

He nodded. "At the back of my closet."

"OK, I'ma go hit the showers and start getting ready. Both of you are helping with my hair." I yelled as I left the room and smiled as I knew they rolled their eyes.

I got into the warm shower and relaxed in the water. I washed my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner, and got out, shivering in the cold air.

I walked back into James' room and, even with them in there, began to dry off. I didn't care, they had already seen me naked many times before.

I didn't put on my out fit just yet. My hair still had to be blow dried and straightened first. I put my underwear and bra on and plugged in the two blow driers and straighteners, waiting for the boys.

They both stopped what they were doing and came over and began working on my hair. I closed my eyes and sighed as James began to comb out my hair.

Finally, they finished my hair and went to the back of his closet to pick out our outfits. I chose a black and red corset dress for my self and a black choker necklace as well.

For James, I chose his black jeans and his dark red shirt with a black design on it, to sorta match me. Ace was a little bit harder to pick for. He didn't exactly dress like we do. I picked his blue jeans and a black and red plaid, button up shirt.

They got dressed and then zipped me up. I put on black panty hose and put on my black hooker heels. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. All that was left was make up.

I began the delicate process of applying my eyeliner and mascara along with some glitter.

Now, I was ready to rock out.
♠ ♠ ♠
The lyrics are MINE! they came from my head.

Please comment.