Forbidden Meetings: A Vampire/Witch Story

Chapter 4

Rayne's P.O.V.

"Rayne," Riley's note said. "I am officially gone. By I Will Come Back Sometime Later. Good Luck With Your Spells, And Congrats On Graduating.

Riley"

This has been the third letter Riley had sent you me since he'd left. I didn't have a clue why he kept sending me letters every year that he's been away. Though, he never cared to explain how he was, where he was, or how I've been receiving these letter in the most unexpected places. The year when he had left, i found a letter on my bedside table. When I turned 18, I unexpectedly found a letter in the cookie jar. Finally, I found the current letter in my cloak this morning. And I highly doubt he was sending them.

Yes, yesterday I had graduated from school being nominated of one of the most powerful witches, just like my sister. My sister is three years older than me. Meaning, if I'm 19, she's already 22. Her name is Irina. If I can remember, she has long wavy hair, the colour of a deep maroon. Unlike my blue, streaked hair, my sister had only a simple red streak going down the length of her side bang. I'm light shaded, making her two shades darker than I was. While my features are soft and serious, hers are mature and outgoing.

Today, wasn't the last day of school. Like I had mentioned, I had already got my diploma. Instead, Jacob and I were heading out of a library on a late Friday morning.

"Stop spacing out, you might end up hurting yourself." Jacob said, lightly nudging my arm.

"I am not uncoordinated Jake, so even if i do space out, you don't have to worry." I replied.

"Fine. Am i being all protective again?" he asked.

"Kind of, but not really."

"I really got to stop doing that. It's pissing me off now."

"Don't worry about it. It's what makes you, you. Don't change it."

Jacob stared at me with understanding green eyes.

"Thanks," he said. "So what are you making at your house? I can't wait for your famous pastries."

"Let's try blueberry muffins." I said cheerfully.

"Sounds great!"

Suddenly, Jacob and I tensed. Something was coming very close to us. Jacob quickly stood in front of me, protecting me from whatever was coming close. I peeked from behind his shoulder and saw that the bushes began to move.

"Looks like you guys improved in your senses." The figure emerged from the bushes and revealed itself. Riley.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short guys. I had somewhere to go today but i wanted to update. Get ready for tomorrow's update! Your going to like it.