Forbidden Meetings: A Vampire/Witch Story

Chapter 5

"Riley, you came back." I exclaimed softly.

He wore a dark blue T-shirt with blue, ripped jeans. His raven coloured hair was messy and covered with a few leaves. His ash eyes were clear, not misty. He glared at me happily.

"Wait a second, you know him? This vampire?" Jacob asked.
"It's a long story. But he's a good vampire, right?" I replied, asking Riley.
"Yeah, no war between us." Riley said holding out his hand calling a truce.

Jacob hesitated, but in the end he shook it. Jacob smiled pleased at Riley. Suddenly, Jacob's phone rang.

"Hello?" He answered. He pointed a finger to us telling us he'll be back. I walked over to Riley.

"So, you sneaked away from the castle?" I asked.
"Yeah," Riley said. "It's been three years. You've, changed. A bit."
"Really? I would say the same thing for you, though, you don't age."
"How old do I look?"
"About, 20 to 21ish."
"I'm 21. I'm also a pureblood. But i'm shocked, I though I looked younger."
"You're facials look younger, but you're attitude is defiantly older."

Jacob stepped back in.

"That was my mom." Jacob said. "She wants me home now. I'll have your blueberry muffins another day."
"What a shame then." I replied. "Well, send your mom my regards."
"Sure thing. I'll see you later. Oh, and you too Riley."

Jacob jogged back down the path that led to the city.

Riley and I walked back to my house. We sat down as we ate my muffins. Riley enjoyed them more than any other human food there was! I explained to him that the tattoo on my back made me stop aging when I turn 20. All high powered witches can do that. He was fascinated by the idea. Time passed by quickly as we chatted, ate and hung around.

We walked back down the dark forest, using the bright moon as our light source.

"I have to leave today." Riley said.
"Oh, I see." I said a bit disappointed.
"Don't worry, you'll see me again. Whenever I can get away from my mother."

"This is funny. You're sneaking off to see a girl." I said laughing.
"Even worse, she's a witch." Riley added.
"We're stupid."
"What can you do? Witches are just so interesting."
"I know what you mean. Vampires and their fangs. Some girls find that sexy."

"Do you?" Riley asked.
"Maybe." I replied, walking away.

Riley grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Rayne, do I look sexy with fangs?" Riley asked again, in a seducive voice.

I replied calmly, "Like I said, maybe."

Riley laughed softly, but stopped midway. I took a good look at his eyes.
They say a vampires eyes can tell when they sense danger, blood thirsty and normal.

Riley's eyes changed from a clear, light grey to a hard, solid silver. I heard a laugh behind the trees.

"What do we have here, a couple of lovers?" The voice said.

He was a dark figure, he only wore black clothes. He has a long, black cloak on, hood up.

"To make matter's worse, it's a vampire and witch couple."

Great, more trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soo sorry guys for the longggg wait! Truly am. Life's been meh, so i haven't got the time to update.
And again, I am terribly sorry,