Forbidden Meetings: A Vampire/Witch Story

Chapter 6

"Shut up!" Riley shouted.
"Oh I wouldn't say that if i were you, Lord Riley," The figure said. "What would happen if your mother found out."

Riley threw himself at the vampire. They moved fast, like flashes of light zipped past me. I brought out my wand.

"Riley stop! Don't move or else you will get hurt." I shouted.
Riley stopped smoothly and was directly behind me.

"Earth, lend me your power," I chanted to my wand. It turned a bright green. "Bring your long roots and capture the one who moves!"

The ground shook as vines of roots sprouted from the ground. The vampire stopped as the vines tangled him up. He yelled from the pain. I pointed my wand at him.

"This is it. Prepare for the worst." I said coldly.

As u chanted another spell, the vampire slowly broke out from the roots. I gasped and chanted quicker, but he escaped. In an instant, he was behind me. Pain struck my back and I fell to my knees. Riley came in front of me and took out a knife which her pierced through a tree. Tiny wood shards were on it.

He threw it at the vampire through his heart. The vampire froze as he turned into sand. Riley rushed over to me.

"Dammit, he hurt you, didn't he?" Riley said, pissed off.
"No it's okay, just a scratch." I replied.

He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

"Riley, what are you doing?" I asked, startled.
"It's more than just a scratch. He totally clawed you." Riley said sternly.

He placed my shirt in front of me and I observed it. Like cat claws, my shirt had four claws going down my shirt diagonally. Riley unbuckled my bra. I quickly used my shirt to cover my, well you know, breasts.

"What now?" I asked nervously.
"Just don't move." Riley said in a low voice.

Suddenly, I felt a wet feeling on my injured back. I turned my head to see what he was doing. Riley's head was on my back, while he was licking the blood from my back! I turned around quickly and clutched my shirt harder.

I shivered a bit, but that just made Riley grip on the sides of my body. Okay Rayne, calm down. It'll be over soon.
Finally, Riley had stopped. He buckled my bra back on. He approached me with his shirt off and gave me his shirt.

"My saliva will heal your wounds. For now. wear my shirt and get rid of yours." Riley explained.

He turned around while i put his shirt on. It was a bit loose and longer for me. He helped me up and we walked the rest way back. No one spoke. When we reached my house, I headed upstairs to the washroom and took off Riley's shirt.

That stupid vampire had scratched me, but now I could see very faint marks. Riley's saliva really did help. I took a fresh pair of pj's from the laundry basket and put them on. As I finished, I looked through my mirror.

My black hair was shiny and long, though it was messy. It made my blue streaks fall out of place. I brushed my hair to make it less tangled. I tossed Riley's shirt over my shoulder and headed out to my room.

Riley sat on my chair and was staring off into space. I threw his shirt on his head. Riley turned around shocked. I laughed.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked him curious.
"My mom." Riley replied.
"What's she like?"
"Really strict on me, but loves teenage girls." I laughed.
"She might like me then."

Riley didn't say anything.

"What, she won't?"
"She'll like you. In fact, love you. But,"
"But?"
"She hates witches. She's actually the only reason the war between us is still going on."

I couldn't help to feel a bit disappointed.

"Look, don't worry about it. Someday, ill stop her, I will." Riley said.

I got up and headed outside to my balcony. I stared at the full moon.

I'm scared. I'm scared because Riley's mom hates witches. I have encountered two people that threatened Riley they'd tell his mother. But, what would happen to Riley if his mother found out? What would happen to me?

Riley's hands rested on my shoulder.

"I know what you're thinking," He said softly. "Don't worry about it. I will never let her get anywhere close to you."
"You should go." I replied not facing him.
"Yeah, I know. I'll visit again."

I turned around to face him. I touched his cheek. He flinched slightly.

"Listen, I don't want you to force yourself to see me, nor do I want you to get into trouble." I said.

Riley sighed and touched my hand that was on his cheek.

"I'm not forcing myself to see you Rayne. I'm doing it because I want to. I'm a vampire, and my mother could care less about what I do. I only want you to understand that, okay?"

I nodded my head. Riley wrapped his hands around me, giving me a hug. I sighed, giving up. I rested my head on his shoulder. He pulled me away and kissed my forehead. He left as quick as he could, leaving me there speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really long chapter...... Sorry =[

I suck at writing fighting scenes. -.-