‹ Prequel: Shout It Out.
Status: Gettin' there[:

Shut Them Down.

Sulking.

“Yo, Autoscum, heal my arm,” sneered the gray mech known as Starscream, his arm practically dislocated from his shoulder which was usually in the same state every morning because of the way Hellraiser wakes him up.
“No, you perverted Decepticreep,” sneered the human turned cybertronian Jackii from inside her cell.
“You'll do as I say!” He yelled.
“I don't have to and I won't!” She yelled back.
“Ugh, you insignificant....do too!”
“Do not!”
“Do too!”
“Do not!”
“Do too!”
“Do no-!”
“Shut up, both of you!” Jackii was cut off by Hellraiser.
Jackii snorted and opened her mouth to speak but Hellraiser kept talking.
“Just heal him and be done with it or I'll smash you both to bits!” she yelled walking out of the cell room.
Jackii's bright blue eyes glared at Hellraiser as she left and muttered, “Someone has anger management issues.”
“I heard that!” echoed Hellraiser's voice causing both the green Autobot and the gray Decepticon to snicker.
Suddenly Starscream held out his arm again, “Heal me.”
Jackii sighed and rolled her optics, “Fine then. Come here.” She grabbed his arm and twisted it a little, setting his arm in place before healing it. Hovering her arms over his shoulder, she quickly fixed his arm.
“Thank you, Autoscum,” Starscream told her.
“You're welcome, Decepticreep,” Jackii said waving him off. “I don't know why you choose to be a Decepticon. You could fully well be an Autobot.”
Starscream snapped his head towards her with a sneer on his face and said before walking out of the room, “What would you know?”
These events happened everyday since the first day Jackii was kidnapped.
Jackii shook her head and leaned against the cell wall, slowly sliding down to a sitting position on the floor. She held a hand over spark which was throbbing slowly with a small pain, “Oh Ironhide, I miss you...”
Hellraiser walked in a few minutes later and unlocked Jackii's cell. She placed a pair of stasis cuffs on her so she couldn't move.
Jackii glared at her, “What's going on?”
“We're going to revive Megatron. Now.”
Jackii blinked and tried to move but couldn't, “Oh slag no! I am not helping revive that stup-”
Hellraiser smacked her across the face and dragged her behind her, “Yes. You. Are.”

“Wake up, you old bucket of bolts!” yelled the silver mech Sideswipe kicking the tire of Ironhide's Alt. Mode.
The mech he was trying to wake up happened to be Ironhide, “No! Now go away!”
Sidesipe sighed and sat next to Ironhide's Alt. Mode, “I know ya miss her, we all do, but if you keep sulking, we're not gunna find her. We just gotta hope to Primus that we'll get a clue where they've taken her.”
It was silent for a few moments before Ironhide's began to transform into his true form. He kick Sideswipe in the leg.
“Yo man! What was that for? You're gunna scratch my paint!”
Ironhide rolled his optics and chuckled, “For being a pain in my aft.”
Sideswipe huffed and stood up, “Now lets get going and hopefully Optimus has gotten some info by now.”
Ironhide nodded and followed beside Sides out of the hangar where they were met by Jazz.
“Finally got the old lugnut up?” Jazz asked Sides jokingly.
Sides nodded, “Yea and a new scratch on my paint job too.”
Jazz chuckled causing Sides to glare.
“You got a problem shorty?”
It was Jazz's turn to glare. He lashed out his arm, hitting Sides right in the shoulder, “Shut up.”
All three mechs laughed and followed each other to another hangar where Optimus and the other bots were gathered.
For the Autobots, this is was their daily routine since Jackii's been gone.
Optimus turned around as they entered and greeted them.
“So any news on Jackii or the Decepticons yet?” Ironhide asked.
Surprisingly, instead of shaking his head no like usual, he nodded, “There are reports of Decepticon activity over in China where we've also located two Autobots who arrived.”
Ironhide nodded, “So when are we going? The faster we get to the Decepticons and the sooner we can try to get info about Jackii.” The rest of the Autobots, minus Bumblebee, nodded, agreeing with 'Hide.
Optimus motioned to the planes outside the hangar they were in and began to inform them of what they were to do once they got to China.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well it's finally here!! The Sequel to Shout It Out.!! :D Not going to guarantee it'll be updated much, but I'll do the best I can!! :D

Message/Rate/Comment please?! :D