Sequel: Cuddles and Cupcakes

Dreamcatcher

Surprises

With a swift slam of his dormitory door, as to awaken his roomates, Basil ran down the spiraled staircase at the top of Ravenclaw tower all the way down to the Great Hall, where Alexandretta was sitting with George and Bella, who was promptly stuffing her face with what looked like a combination of cereal, pancakes and roast chicken in the form of a gargantuan ball. As per usual, Alex was eating a full breakfast of an air, piled high on her plate.

Bella looked up from her early morning concoction momentarily and saw Basil looking around the room, parcel in hand. "Arechpanchetta! Ish yewr lufferboy! Obver heeer ruvverboi!" she screamed, spraying food everywhere. Anyone who was friends, or even acquaintances with Bella knew that a condition of knowing her was that you had to learn fluent 'talk-with-your-mouth-full', as Bella never stopped for either talking or eating. Most called it being rude, she called it being proactive.

Smiling at Bella's... Bella-ness, Basil jogged over and joined his friends at the Sytheravendor table, as he called it, because Alex and all of her friends had blatantly disregarded the school rules, and all sat at the same table. Bella politely made room for Basil next to Alexandretta by moving herself onto George's lap, as George wrapped his arms under her cloak and up her surprisingly, still white shirt.

Rolling their eyes simultaneously, Fetti and Basil exchanged gifts and a soft kiss. Basil carefully broke the bonding of the red wax on the envelope he was handed, and Ali tore into the beautifully wrapped box she was presented with like a barbarian. A smile broke over their faces. Three hundred and sixty seven letters, each in their own envelope. Some were thicker than others, and the one dated 21 February was exceptionally heavy and thick. Basil couldn't contain his excitement, and jumped onto the bench, screaming "I LOVE ALEXANDRETTA WILDERBEAST!" she had simply written a small note which stated that she loved him. And in tiny, tiny print on the other side of the card, Bella had added a statement of 'Penis.' how tasteful.