Sequel: Cuddles and Cupcakes

Dreamcatcher

Lonesome

Alexandretta sighed as she crossed another day off her calendar. Sixty seven down, three hundred to go until TriWiz, she thought to herself as Bella slowly crept into her dormitory. Before she could even shout "Surprise!", she felt a slender, sombre hand firmly grip her shoulder. "Dammit Sevvie, I'm busy. Can you come back and PMS me later?" Bella whispered icily, and the shocking response stunned Alex's potions teacher long enough for Bella to shut the door in his face. Seeing as Alexandretta was too melancholy to even notice the loud slam Bella's rebellion created, she continued to sneak up behind her best friend's pink bob, and promptly spear tackle her onto the bed. "Hello my dear girl, I've brought you a gift!" Bella said all too kindly. Suspicious of Bella's kind streak, Alex propped herself up on her elbow and stared at her, cock-eyed. Frowning, she said to her mohawked friend "Unless it's Basil or copious amounts of chocolate, I don't want to hear about it, knowing your presents usual form."

A devilish smile overtook Bella's face. "I think, my dear," she started, twiddling her imaginary moustache, "you are going to enjoy this one. Come outside, just for a minute." Without waiting for a response, Bella took Alexandretta's hand, and dragged her onto the quidditch field. Every single second year boy who wasn't already black haired had gone and dyed their hair as black as the ace of spades. Alex couldn't believe it, some had even styled it to look just like Basil's! George jogged up to the pair, both grinning madly and slipped his arm around Bella's chubby waist. "Unfortunately, I couldn't let Georgey-kins let his beautiful red locks go, but Freddo has gone and dyed, cut and styled his to make up for it!" said Bella, flushing beet red as George laid a kiss on her forehead. Blinking madly, Bella was trying to show off her eyes to Alex, who had only just noticed their colours. Without words, they hugged a truly emotional hug, as if to say 'You're the best, around, and nothing will ever keep us down.' as per usual though, George ruined the moment completely by picking Bella up, and kissing her whilst she was still mid flight.

Ali was annoyed. No, she was more than annoyed, she was pissed off. Bella knew perfectly well that PDA's got to her, and even moreso in her lonliest moment. Seeing this, Bella pecked a 'Run Georgey, Run' kiss to his lips, and ventured over to Alexandretta to apologise profusely. Bella was a bad friend, and she knew it, and she felt bad for taking her best friend's amazingness for granted.