Sequel: Cuddles and Cupcakes

Dreamcatcher

Countdown

One day was left until Hogwarts was to travel to Beaubaton's girls school, to compete in the TriWizard Tournament. Alexandretta's cloak spun around her as she danced down the stairwell without a care in the world. No books, no quills and no tie, she waltzed into Caring For Magical Creatures sixteen minutes late. Bella turned around, mouth agape, slightly annoyed that she had been beaten at her own game of being stupidly un-punctual. "Miss Wilderbeast, do you 'ave any 'dea 'ow 'ate yew arr?" Hagrid asked sharply. "Sir, quite frankly, I don't give a Neville's Nipple." Neville Longbottom sunk into his chair next to Bella, obviously hurt, as Bella placed her hand on his knee as to comfort him. As hardcore and horrid Bella was, she was always nice to Neville, as she had a soft spot for him. This action just made Neville feel worse, as he had always had a rather obvious crush on her. Of course, Bella was so blissfully unaware of this, because he would never even look her in the eye.

A pair of auburn eyes stared at the ceiling, counting down the minutes until 6:30pm, when the Hogwarts Express would screech to a halt in the middle of the English countryside. A pair of blue eyes were fixed on a mess of red hair and freckles that just happened to be lying less than an inch away from her, breaking sixty-seven school rules simultaneously.