Sequel: Cuddles and Cupcakes

Dreamcatcher

Rush

Bella and George rolled out of bed together, his head ablaze with tangles and knots, her hair looking the same as it always did. "That's what you get when you put cement in your own hair!" Alex had said to her many times. Bella smiled at George's sleepy expression, and moaned to him; "Gmorning" "Huh?" "Mawrhyawn." "Hm." "Triwiza tday." "Triwizard! Oh shicksnuckles and dewdrops, Bella, put some pants on, we're late!" George said urgently. They could see the stream of students crossing the main lawn to get to the train station. Bella panicked and scooped up the mess of clothes on her floor as quickly as she could, and threw them at George. He pulled on a Hogwart's jumper that was three sizes too small, and a pair of ripped jeans, and pulled Bella out the door by her wrist. Bella was wearing George's quidditch jumper, which flopped down past her knees and a pair of stockings. George grabbed a spare broomstick on his way down the stairs, and instructed Bella to climb onto his back. Without any thought, George began to fly through the halls, and took a right to burst out onto the playing fields. Oh, wait, since when was right left? pondered George, as he and his girlfriend nose dived into the Black Lake.