Sequel: Cuddles and Cupcakes

Dreamcatcher

Down the hall and to your left.

"Bells, you might want this" Fred produced the infamous map penned by none other than Tom Riddle himself from his breast pocket, and handed it to Bella. Bella promptly embraced him, much to George's dismay. Linking arms with Basil, she unfolded the map, and saw Alexandretta's bootprints pointing toe-to-toe, like they always did when she was mad. That little idiom made Bella flash her silver teeth momentarily, as she remembered the time that Alex had acquired a new locker, and Bella had skipped all her classes and spent the entire school day kicking dents into it to spell "Bella Was Here". Basil's two toned eyes darted onto the map, and despite his extensive knowledge of every dark hiding place in the entirety of Hogwarts, he could not place her location mentally.

Without speaking, he used a strong arm to haul Bella over his shoulder, and he began to run at a frightening pace. Bella buried her head into his back, and was screaming expletives and references to 'Twilight' when his soles came to a screeching halt. "The map says she's standing right here, but there's nothing but stone walls!" he said, confused beyond belief. A knowing smile consumed Bella's face. They may have become distant, but she still knew Alex better than anyone. "Really, Ali? I remember when you wore the Invisibility Cloak to get us into Saw 9. You should know better than to use it for what it was meant for!"