We're All Just Victims of a Crime

The night Gerard had planned on taking his life was put on hold when he found out about Frank’s accident. Frank who couldn’t stay at home when he knew he had failed, planned on going to live with his Grandparents for the remaining of his suspension. While in the taxi they were hit by a speeding truck, killing both drivers and leaving Frank for dead.

When Mikey tries to convince Gerard that Frank was true about his feelings, it only causes a strain on their own relationship as Gerard pushes Mikey away.

Upset and feeling betrayed Gerard is pulled between two different sides. While one part of him wants to comfort the dying body in the bed, the other just wants to walk away. With Frank in a coma and on life support Gerard graduates from school seeing as he has all his credits and leaves for College in New York wanting to distance himself from everyone.

But what happens when things change and people from his past come back into his life?
Will he push them away even if it means losing his own brother?
And what happens when he starts having dreams about Frank mourning his own death?

This is the sequel to “When I Go, Bring Me Back Again” if you haven’t read it, you might be slightly confused. But I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING... sadly )=
Title credit: Avenged Sevenfold “Victim”
  1. Chapter 1
    Dedicated to: Prof.Snuffleupagus
  2. Chapter 2
  3. Chapter 3
  4. Chapter 4
  5. Chapter 5
  6. Chapter 6
    Dedicated to: Lotte_music
  7. Chapter 7
  8. Chapter 8
    Dedicated to: O.o?
  9. Chapter 9
  10. Chapter 10
  11. Chapter 11
  12. Chapter 12
    Frank's POV (Dedicated to Just.a.Kid)
  13. Chapter 13
  14. Chapter 14
  15. Chapter 15
    After almost a year in hiatus... I'm baaaack.
  16. Chapter 16