We're All Just Victims of a Crime

Chapter 14

Gerard’s POV

I’d sat in my car for the last ten minutes, my eyes focused on the steering wheel only my mind was elsewhere. I was stuck between the argument that had just happened and the bizarre idea of that dream not being one after all.

Had I been in the wrong? I was annoyed but did that make it any better?

I groaned letting my head hit the headrest and gripped the steering wheel, “Fuck! Just…. God dammit.”

Maybe we were both in the wrong. There was no doubt in my mind that he was hiding something from me, and I wish he would just acknowledge that. I felt like I was being lied to, and that wasn’t something that settled very well with me.

I was wrong to yell, no matter how angry I had been. Yelling wasn’t productive and now look where it had ended. Frank probably upset and crying in his room and me sitting here like an idiot who shouldn’t have left in the first place.

With a defeated sigh I opened the car door and got out, my gaze never leaving the house in front of me as I slammed the door shut and walked back to the front door. As soon as I opened the door I was greeted by his Mom who had just come around the corner. She stopped, looking at me in confusion.

“I uh… forgot something in my car,” I lied but knowing she would have asked anyways.

With a nod and a smile she continued on her way and I shut the door before heading back up the stairs. I wondered if he would even want to see me seeing as I had told him we needed some time apart. I hoped he knew that no matter what I would always end up coming back. There was just something about him that I couldn’t live without.

Trying to be as quiet as possible, I opened his door just enough to slide through and shut it back behind me. I found him still on his bad, resting on his stomach with his face buried in his pillow. I could tell by the stiffness of his body that he was upset. It was my entire fault too.

“Frankie?” I called out to him softly as I made my way towards his bed.

“Did you find something else to yell at me for?” was his muffled response.

With a frown I sat on the edge of his bed, placing a hand on his lower back. I didn’t want to fight, I didn’t like to fight with him. I especially didn’t like upsetting him with yelling.

“No,” I answered.

“I’m sorry,” he mumbled catching me off guard.

“Um, what are you sorry for exactly?”

He rolled over before putting out his arms for me to grab and pull him towards me where he rested against my side.

“You were right. I can’t expect you to just let this go, and I’m sorry that I told you to,” I wasn’t sure if that supposed to be a confirmation or if I was reading into it too much.

“I’m sorry too, Frankie,” I sighed kissing the side of his head.

“Can we not argue anymore? I know its inevitable… but I don’t like it. I hate it, Gee.”

“That sounds like an excellent idea,” I stated wrapping my arm around his waist and holding him close.

“Do you know what else sounds like an excellent idea?” he shrugged against my body.

“Getting out of here for the day, just you and me. How does that sound?”

“There isn’t much I can do Gerard, you realize that right? I mean I can’t see anything. Its just a waste of time,” he muttered.

“Nonsense, you’ll be with me so there’s no way it’s a waste of time. Besides, trust me on this. I’ve got something we can do,” I proposed while standing up and grabbed his hands pulling him away from his bed.

With a groan he slid off his bed and fell into me.

“Can’t we just sleep? Sleep is good,” he mumbled making me laugh.

“You sleep too much, its making you lazy,” I teased only to yelp when he slapped me across the chest.

“I’ll show you lazy… you damn pain in the ass,” he grumbled into my shirt.

“Mmm I’m your pain in the ass,” I mused enjoying the fact that the mood had changed drastically.

“Damn straight… fine, pick out something for me to wear then? It turns out that using the force while picking out clothes isn’t one of my strongest qualities.”

“Did you just reference Star Wars?” I asked incredulously earning another slap.

“Don’t judge me, just get me some clothes,” he groaned pushing me away from him.

“Gladly,” I stated with a smile before going over to his dresser.

If only he knew how much he would regret that after I was done with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada!
Its short… its a filler.
Its happy though! That’s a rare thing to be found in my stories. Wow that needs to happen more often.

Also... if there's someplace that you would like them to go, let me know! I might just change what I had planned and use your idea instead. If I do, you'll get the update dedicated to you. :D

After reading the comments I agreed with a lot of you. Gee and Frankie need some happiness in this mess. So the next update will be this ‘date’ that Gerard has come up with for Frankie and himself.

Right now I’m supposed to be asleep because in two hours I have to ‘get up’ and take my Dad to the airport which is at five in the morning. I’d much rather be doing more updates, which I will be doing throughout the day so be looking out for those.

I’m watching the Gremlins… and I want one! They’re so freakin’ adorable and cute and innocent, and adorable… well so long as they haven’t been in water or fed after midnight.

I’ve also got good news! After years of trying and nothing ever happening, I’ve finally got a band put together. I’m so excited that I haven’t shut up about it since it became official.

Time for the fun stuff!
Replying to you lovely/amazing/incredible people who leave me comments.

X MCRMY X -- Well he didn't just shut the door... but he came back. I'm glad you liked the update and its good to be back :D

SaveTheDolfins -- Awww I feel loved. I love you too! I always reply to everyone on here. I'm thinking about doing that to my other stories too.

frankielovesgerd -- Hmm... all I'll say to that is that you can find a loophole in practically everything.

ZombehChild -- I hope this chapter killed some of the frustration of yours. I think the boys are going to have it easy for the next few chapters. They deserve it.

LexieRhi -- They do need to be slapped over the head, but I would feel bad if I did it. Very true, relationships + lies = major trouble. I'm glad I'm back too, thank you so much!!!

Dear? Drop Dead. -- Yep, sadly they were mad again. But now we have a happy chapter, and the next chapter will be happy, followed by more. O_O Put the keyboard down and step away from the comment page hahaha. I hope this was fast enough... at least it is compared to my updates lately.

Just.a.Kid -- Hahaha that would be awesome if you did do that. No fighting in this chapter :D :D :D

If there are any errors, I apologize. Let me know and I'll fix them :)