We're All Just Victims of a Crime

Chapter 9

***Make sure you read the Author's note!***

I could hear someone talking, they were close, almost like they were right next to my ear, but not talking into it. No, it wasn’t that loud. But I was tired, and it was hard to tell who it was. Whoever it was, they were talking to themselves, or maybe they were on the phone, I couldn’t be bothered to really care.

“No, he’s still sleeping, at least I think. If he’s awake he better tell me.” they laughed softly and I realized it was Frank, his head was pressed against my chest and I could feel his mouth move as he spoke.

“I’m awake,” I mumbled clearing my throat but kept my eyes closed.

“Apparently he’s awake.... yeah, you’re right I would give it another five minutes too.” he giggled.

“Shut up, I’m not going back to sleep,” I opened my eyes slowly seeing that the room was lit up by sunlight, so it definitely wasn’t early.

“What time is it? Ask whoever you’re talking to.” I yawned looking down at him and let my head fall back onto the couch.

“Sleepy head wants the time.... he said its after eleven and that you’re a lazy excuse for a brother because you can’t get off your ass to check.” I rolled my eyes pushing myself up which only caused him to sit up.

“Well, tell my dear brother that yes, I am lazy, but I have a boyfriend laying in my lap and I’m comfy and I don’t want him to move.” I explained pulling him towards my chest. He only giggled as he continued to talk with Mikey.

“Mm too early to be awake,” I sighed holding him close and kissed the side of his head.

“Lay with me,” I mumbled pulling him down with me.

“I thought you said you weren’t going back to sleep Gee?” I shrugged.

“I didn’t know it was this early.” I answered hearing Mikey shout something but I couldn’t make out what he had said.

“Tell Mikey to go screw himself, he should think about getting some beauty sleep. Lord knows how much he needs it,” I grinned.

“He heard you,” he giggled.

“Good,” I pecked his lips and rested back into the couch holding him close, listening to him talk slowly put me back to sleep and soon I was in an uneasy dream.

I sat up feeling cold, my clothes were damp and it made sense seeing as I was laying in the middle of the street. Pushing myself up my eyes were attracted to flashing lights, bright reds and blues. Following them to find them just outside my house, a large group of people huddled just behind a barrier of cops. Confused I walked towards them, watching as paramedics rushed into my front door. Worried my pace quickened till I too was standing amongst the whispering neighbors. Most of them I didn’t even recognize, then again I wasn’t a very social person. My eyes were fixed on the door, afraid to go in, yet anxious to see what was going to come out. To my relief it was Mikey, but relief quickly faded when I saw the paleness of his face.

“Mikey,” I called but it didn’t faze him as he continued to look towards the door.

Pushing my way through which turned out to be easier then I expected I made my way up to him.
I tried to get his attention, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him, but nothing was working.

“I’m warning you kid, stay back,” a Cop stated loudly.

“That’s my fucking best friend,” I knew that voice.

Turning around I saw Frank push his way past and run up to Mikey, his eyes not landing on me once. He called his name, countless times, got in his face, shouted at him, shook him, but like me he received no sign of being acknowledged.

“It won’t work Frankie.” I sighed once he finally gave up.

But he didn’t just quit because Mikey ignored him, his attention was on the body bag that was being carried out of my house. At first I thought it was my Dad, until he and my Mom followed it out. In an instant I realized that my entire family was now standing on the lawn, everyone but me.

“Frankie,” I walked up to him and grabbed his shoulders.

“Tell me this isn’t what I think it is, please tell me.” I pleaded but he never answered me, never looked, its like I wasn’t even there.

“I can’t, I’m not, you know I’m not dead. Tell me I’m not dead!” I yelled pushing him away from me and ran towards the paramedics climbing in the van as they slid the black bag in. The moment the doors shut I searched for the zipper, the tiny piece of metal seemed to constantly slip from my fingers as I tried to open the bag. Finally managing to undo it I ripped the flaps away from each other.

“No,” I let out a shaky breath.

I was dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short, I know, but in case you didn't realize, its a very important short chapter.

So, now time for the apologies for leaving you for almost two months after I promised I wouldn't do it again.

Ok, so after I posted the last chapter I went through about a two week period where I just didn't want to write. Then Annalia reminded me of my other story that I hadn't updated in well, pretty much forever. Soooo I decided to work on that and was going to post it until my parents decided to visit family that weekend (my Grandma doesn't like the internet so all I had was my crappy phone to go online with, it was torture). So I came back and forgot about everything because I'm extremely forgetful. Then I fell back into the 'not wanting to write' mode again and during that short time my computer crashed when my brother downloaded a video game from the internet. Luckily I had it all saved on a flash drive, but that drive was in Texas with my best friend who moved there and forgot to give it back to me. But now I have it, and I have all my stories, so starting this weekend I'm doing nothing but working on all my stories because I feel terrible for doing this to you all again. I love you guys for sticking with this. Just letting you know that I'm not giving up on any of my stories!

Sooo even though I'm wayyyyy late with this question. What do you guys think about the new MCR album?? I want honesty!! If you liked it, awesome, if you thought 'eh' then still, awesome.

Thank you!!!! You make me smile when you leave comments :D

S.C.A.R.E.C.R.O.W -- Thank you :) I was better within a few days, stuff is going around like mad right now.

Psycho. -- Thanks XD

Hezzarther -- lol YAY too!

Menile -- Yeah, then again, if I had been Bob, I would have taken Frankie up on the offer. lol, I hope the pancakes were good.

KobraKid -- I yelled at the TV when they premiered the video, when Gee was shot I yelled, and then when Frankie went down I wanted to cry and then with Mikey and Ray -_- I wasn't happy lol. But Killjoys never die XD. I'm glad you like this so much, it makes me happy.

EmyB56 -- Well I always try to reply, I mean if you take the time to comment, then I think its only fair that I comment back. Thanks for giving this story so much love :D. I promise I won't let this story die! I don't want you to stay devastated!

Lotte_music -- Well I've updated, I don't think it was soon, but I'm sorry for that :\

MCRisMyHero -- Syrup fights are amazing, except for when you have to clean up after wards, then its just a pain.

reject_revenge -- Having a twisted mind is good, I support that :P.

AdolecentSuicide -- Well I don't know about a million people, though that would be pretty damn cool. Ah Jared, yes, don't forget about Jared ;). Well I don't have anything planned of Frankie living with Gerard and Bob, though I do like the idea of him visiting a lot. What do you think? Weekend sleepovers?

septicemia. -- Thanks :)

letsplaydoctor -- Well the Jared plans are sealed tight and I'm not going to drop any hints, though he's a character everyone should keep in the back of their mind. lol Frankie's randomness is adorable XD.