Status: On hold (break). Sorryy.

Call My Name

Ch.14

The next morning on the bus, Dylan and Aaron weren't on, because they were probably putting up the boat, so Sarah and I got to sit next to each other and talk.

"Uhh where the heck were you guys at last night?"

I laughed and said, "Does it matter? You guys didn't need us anymore and you know it. Sooo! Did he kiss you?"

I saw her blush and look down smiling, "No...he was but then I pulled away like an idiot!"

"What the heck! Why?"

"Because...I don't like just kissing guys. I like kissing guys I'm in a relationship with..."

"Ohh I see. I get that. Was he upset? Or did he ask why?"

"Yeah! Like when I pulled away he asked why I did, and he kind of seemed hurt by it, but I told him why and he was fine and smiled at me, then kissed me on the cheek and told me goodnight. Does that mean he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me?"

"No way! You guys only had one date! Give it some time!"

"That's true...alright. Hey! So! Where were you guys last night! I want to know!"

I ended up telling her what happened, ever single detail because that's what she wanted, and then right when I was done with the story, the bus got to our school.

Hope this is a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that chapter is short. Bear with me!