Status: On hold (break). Sorryy.

Call My Name

Ch. 6 "...WHAT?"

Ugh! Aaron and Dylan Heath are so annoying!

Just because i told them they weren't hot when they first got here, doesn't mean they had to switch to all my classes and mess with me every single day!

I mean, seriously!

Do they not have a life that doesn't involve me in it?

I wish they would just jump off a...no, i don't wish that...I just wish they would get out of my life!

And every time i start liking a guy or i start going out with someone, those twins always ruin it!

Its like they're my father or something, but my father is better than them!

"Why cant they just be normal human beings?"

I was talking to Sarah, because she came over, and she's spending the night tonight.

"I don't know, Summer. They're just dumb. You should ignore them."

"I TRY TOO! But they're always UP IN MY FREAKIN BUSINESS!"

"Hmm. Yeah that's true. Well, I don't know! Kiss them!"

I busted into hysterics of laughter. When I finally caught by breath i said, "Really? You think that would make them quiet? Kissing them?"

I cant believe she was serious.

She shrugged, "Yeah. They obviously like you, and they'd probably leave you alone if you kiss them."

"...What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh gosh, Summer, I didn't mean it that way! I meant that if you kiss them, they'll think that you think that they're hot, then they'll leave you alone, duh! You know I didn't mean what you were thinking! You know I think you're absolutely gorgeous."

"Aw thank you! But do you really think that would work?"

She nodded and smiled, "Definitely. If it doesn't, i don't know what will."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but be tuned for what is to come! <3