Status: On hold (break). Sorryy.

Call My Name

Ch. 7 Kisses x2

Did I really want them to leave me alone?

I mean...I know they bugged me and annoy the crap out of me, but...Ugh! I don't know!

I decided I would kiss them, because i went through all the mean things they did, compared to the good things, and let me tell you, there was a lot more mean things they did, than nice things.

The school week was long and I was waiting for the perfect moment.

And of course for one of my classes we had this project and we had to pick a partner, so Dylan chose me, before Aaron could. They were always at each other lately.

Dylan came over on the weekend so we could work on the project.

"Okay, so I think we should just take a break."

I looked at him with annoyance, "But we have to get this done."

He smiled and said, "Okay, we will if you admit I'm hot."

I laughed, and noticed he was serious. This was my chance.

I leaned in and bit him softly on the lips, smiling against them after wards. Then I whispered, "Dylan, you are so hot. It begins to get to be too much for me at times. I'm at the point where I can resist you no longer."

His lips crushed against mine, right after i finished what I was saying.

We were making out, like hard-core.... I really hope this works.

I pulled away and smiled at him, "So I think we need to get back to our project."

He looked at me and said, "Ye-yeah...Can we finish it off tomorrow? I got to go."

"Of course."

When he left I thought to myself, one down, one to go!

The next day I was home alone again and I heard this sudden. loud banging on my door.

I opened it, and saw an angry Aaron.

"What's wr-"

"You told Dylan he was hot, and had a make out session with him?! If you think he's hot, you must have thought I was hot!"

Thank you God, for giving me these chances quickly so I can get rid of them faster.

I took his hand and led him in my house and pushed him against the door. I whispered in his ear, "Oh Aaron, you are hot. You don't know how many times I dream about you at night."

He did the same as Dylan and took my face in his, and we made out.

Normally I would never do this, but if this takes for them to leave me alone, I'll do it.

I pulled away and smiled at him.....and....he smiled too.....

"Summer, I've never liked any girl as much as I have liked you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was speech-less.

What.Just.Happened?!