A Christmas Waycest

Christmas

Gerard's POV

It's Christmas! Fuck yes! I love Christmas. It's my favorit holiday. Well, next to Halloween. I was up in my room getting ready, becuase me and Mikey were having a Christmas party. Well, kinda. It was just going to be me, Mikey, Ray, Bob, and Frank. We do it every year, and this year it was mine and Mikey's turn to host it.
I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in," I called.
"Hey, Gee."
I turned around and saw Mikey leaning against my door way.
"Hey, Mikey," I said.
'God, he looks so hot right now'. I thought. I mentally smaked myself. I've told myself time and time again that I can NOT think about my brother like that. But I can't help it. He's so beautiful.
"Gee, are you okay?" Mikey asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh yeah. I'm fine, Mikey," I said.
"Okay. Are you almost ready?" he asked.
"Yeah. I'll be down in a bit," I said.
Mikey came over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him back. He pulled away and smilled at me.
"What was that for?" I asked.
He shrugged. "Merry Christmas, Gee."
I pulled him into a hug again and kissed his cheek. "Merry Christmas, Mikey."
He pulled away and headed back downstairs. I went over to my bed, pulled out the gift that I got for Mikey and headed downstairs. Every year with the parties, we always do a gift exchange. This year was my turn to give one to Mikey. I found Ray and Bob cuddled on the couch making out. They do this a lot. They just finally both confessed their feelings for each other a week ago. It took them long enough.
"PDA!" I screamed.
Bob just flipped me off and kept on kissing Ray.
"Guys, really. Can you please save it for when you get home?" Mikey asked.
They pulled away from each other.
"Fine," Ray grumbled.
"Oh don't be a baby, Ray. It's Christmas," Frank said, coming out of the kitchen.
"Hey, Frankie," I said, giving him a hug.
"Hey, Gee. Merry Christmas," Frank said hugging back.
"Merry Christmas," I said, pulling away.
"Oh so, Frankie gets a 'Hey' and a 'Merry Christmas' and all we get is a 'PDA!'?" Bob asked, pouting.
I jumpped on him and Ray and hugged them both. "Hey Ray and Bob. Merry Christmas."
They both laughed and hugged me back. "Merry christmas, Gee."
"Bunch of retards."
I looked over at Mikey and saw him leaning against the doorway of the kitchen with his arms folded across his chest and grinning.
I walked over to him and got so close that our noses were touching. "Retards huh?"
He nodded.
I grinned at him and started tickling him.
"Ahh....No, Gee....Stop....Hahahaha....Please stop!" he laughed.
"Nope," I said.
I kept tickling him till he fell on the floor and gasped for breath. Then he tackled me to the ground and we rolled a bit until I pinned him.
"I always win, Mikey," I said.
He grinned at me and then pinned me to the ground. "Not always."
I smilled at him and he smilled back. He pulled me up and hugged me.
"Alright, enough lovey dovey crap. Come on! Present time!" Frank yelled and sat down on the ground.
We all laughed at him and sat down. Me next to Mikey. Mikey next to Frank. Frank next to Ray. Ray next to Bob. And Bob next to me.
"Okay. Go ahead," I said.
We all passed our presents one to the right and opened them. Mikey got Frank the new Misfits CD which he had been eyeing for a few weeks. Frank got Ray some new comic books. Ray gave Bob a picture of both of them when they first met and Bob gave Ray a kiss. Bob gave me the new Misfits CD also which I was going to buy tommarow.
I looked over at Mikey to see what his expression was. His jaw was dropped and his eyes were wide. He looked over at me.
"You didn't," he whispered.
"Yes I did," I said, smilling.
He jumpped on me and hugged me tightly, kissing me all over my face as I laughed at him.
"I can't believe you did that for me! Thank you so much, Gee!" Mikey exclaimed.
"What did he get you, Mikey?" Frank asked.
"He gave me and him a vacation to Disney World," Mikey said getting off of me.
"Lucky bastard," Ray said.
"Why is it for the two of you?" Bob asked.
"Because I never get to spend time with him. We're always so busy and I just want to spend some time alone with my brother," I explained.
I saw a tear go down Mikey's cheek. I pulled him into a hug.
"What's wrong, Mikey?" I asked.
"I love you so much, Gee," He said.
"I love you too, Mikey," I said. More then you'll ever know.
"Okay okay. Time for our other Christmas tradition," Frank said, smilling.
Bob grinned. "Truth or dare."
I let go of Mikey and faced the others.
"Who's going first?" I asked.
"I will," Ray said. "Mikey, truth or dare?"
"Truth," Mikey said.
"Cough pansy cough," I coughed.
He glared at me.
"Who was your first kiss?" Ray asked.
"Some chick in the second grade," Mikey said.
We all laughed.
He blushed. "Frankie, truth or dare?"
"Dare," he said.
"I dare you to go outside and make out with the first person you see," Mikey said.
Frank groaned and went outside. About ten minutes later, he came back inside rubbing his head.
"What happened?" Bob asked.
"The first person I saw was an old lady walking down the sidewalk. She walked by me and I grabbed her and kissed her. And then she started hitting me on the head with her purse," Frank explained.
We all laughed at him and he just glared at Mikey.
"I'm going to get you back, Mikey," he said.
He sat back down. "Gerard, truth or dare?"
"Dare," I said.
He grinned. "I dare you to make out with Mikey."
I stared at him with wide eyes and shook my head at him. All the rest of the guys knew about my love for Mikey. They looked at me and smilled, noding.
I looked at Mikey and he shrugged and leaned in. I leaned in too and softly pressed my lips to his. We moved our lips together and I wrapped my arms around his waist as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I slid my tongue along his bottom lip and he opened his mouth letting my tongue into his mouth. I moand at the taste of him. He pulled my in tighter and slid his tongue against mine.
I pulled away and looked at him. He pulled me back in and pushed his tongue in my mouth. I maoned as he ran his tongue along the roof of my mouth. I can't do this anymore. I can't kiss him if he doesn't like me back. I pushed him away and ran upstairs to my room.
I slamed the door and paced. I then picked up the lamp from my bedside table and threw it against the wall. I never should've kissed him. Why didn't I just say no to that dare. Now Mikey must hate me because I moaned and-
I was interupted from my thoughts by arms being wrapped my waist.
"Gee, please don't be mad at me. I"m sorry that I kissed you again."
I turned around to see Mikey with tears running down his cheeks.
I whipped them away and pulled him into a hug. "No, Mikey, I'm sorry. I should've said no to that dare. I never wanted you to know."
He pulled away and looked at me. "No, Gee. I wanted you to kiss me. Gee, I've always loved you. The rest of the guys knew and the reason why Frank dared you to kiss me was because the guys kept telling me to tell you."
I stared at him. "Mikey, the reason why Frank dared me to kiss you was because the guys knew that I liked you too and they wouldn't get off my case about it."
He laughed. "Don't you just love our friends?"
I laughed. "Yeah. But I love you even more."
He smilled at me. "I love you too, Gee. "
He leaned and kissed me. I kissed him back and pushed my tongue in his mouth. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.
"I love you, Gee," he whispered.
"I love you too, Mikey," I whispered back, kissing him again.