Living is a nightmare, suicide's reality

Chapter 2

When i woke i was lying in a pool of my own, congealed blood. I could hear the hum of the boiler and it made me sleepy. But i also wanted to get up.
Oh God. I'd left Frank to that monster. I was so horrible. I was a coward. Lonely, pathetic....
I almost picked up the razor again but stopped my self just in time. Frank needed me. But where the fuck was i when he was getting the shit kicked out of him. My eyes began to water as i thought what he had done to him. Times before i couldn't even look at him. He had so many scars. Sometimes when he was asleep in my bed i would count the ones on his torso. Last week it had been 23. How many this time? I staggered to my feet, aware of the mess i had made on the bathroom floor. My hair was sticky with blood. I had 5 deep slashes on my left arm and my head hurt. The screams were so loud they had hurt my head. I began giggling hysterically for no reason whatsoever. I stopped abruptly when i heard a foot on the stairs. I peeked round the door to see if dad was coming. But instead i saw a small, pale body heading downstairs.
'Frank!' i shouted. He spun round and i almost threw up. Cuts covered his face. There was a large gash on his head from where dad had thrown him against the wall. Blood still trickled down the left side of his face, running into his eye. He blinked.
'Anna... Oh God Anna, what have you done,' I almost started crying then. I thought he meant that i had left him to dad. Left him all alone. But then i realised i was caked in dry blood. My brand new jacket was drenched. It hung heavily by my side. And my wrist was crimson. But i didn't care about me. I was more concerned about Frank. I ran up to him and gently hugged him. He moaned and i realised i was hurting him.
'Frank, i'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left. You needed me and i wasn't there...' I began to cry, tears sliding silently down my face. Frank's own face twitched and he started crying. Or i thought he did. He covered his face with his hands and began hiccuping.
'Don't cry Frank, please,' I begged.
'I'm.. not f..fucking crying!' he said and lifted his head. He was laughing.
My tears seemed to freeze on my face. I glared at him. 'And what's so funny?' i demanded
'You!' he spluttered. 'Your acting like you could have stopped him. He's crazy Anna. If you'd have tryed he would have... I'm just glad you didn't' He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 'Plus you and i have school to go to.' I gaped at him. He couldn't go looking like that.
'Frank, you look a mess!'
He giggled. 'Sisterly love' I couldn't help but smile.
'C'mon little fish lets go get something to eat,' he walked downstairs while i went into the bathroom. I ignored the blood on the floor and grabbed a cloth. I scrubbed the blood off my body before immersing my head into water to get the blood off. 'Shit,' i muttered. We had no hot water. I grabbed a clean pair of pants, a black and pink striped hoody and my Converse and headed downstairs. Frank was whistling to himself, happily, trying to keep the good mood. I glanced at him nervously. What were teachers gonna say? It was meant to be a new beginning, but it seemed like the end.

Ok sorry for the crap chapter but i have to get the boring bit out of the way. Frank's taken but theres still the rest left.