Status: Gettin' There.

One More Time Left to Say Your Goodbyes

Max Green.

The name is one that Charlotte Fallon has all but forgotten. She's blocked it out, done everything she can to try and erase it from her mind. But she can't forget him.

It's been a few years, and Charlie's finally trying to move past everything that's happened. She's doing well, or so she thinks.

But what happens when her and Max cross paths again?
  1. Un
    "You beat an asian kid? Wow. My man can beat an asian."
  2. Deux
    "What the *** are you doing awake?"
  3. Troix
    "Men are ignorant pricks. Maybe you should just be a lesbian."
  4. Quatre
    "Can we get this ***ing bus moving?"
  5. Cinq
    "I hope I didn't wake you up." Right, I remembered. Normal people slept at two in the morning.
  6. Six
    “Oh please. ***ing enlighten me on this topic.”
  7. Sept
    Max, it seemed, didn't really care at all. He was digging into his hamburgers with such enthusiasm that I was revolted.
  8. Huit
    "Oh," I paused. "Charlie never told you about Ronnie?"
  9. Neuf
    "And boom!" Max said, grinning. "She's high."
  10. Dix
    “Jesus ***ing Christ, Charlie. You act like you’ve never done drugs before.”
  11. Onze
    "We ***ed didn't we?" I asked, and I heard Ronnie suck in a breath. "Er...yeah. But if it makes you feel better at all, you were amazing."
  12. Douze
    I leaned over the table and rubbed my nose over her neck. “You always smelled so good.”
  13. Treize
    "Because nothing ***ed was ever easy, except- oh shit wait that's not right."
  14. Quatorze
    I can feel myself dying.
  15. Quinze
    "I'm so sick of looking at you and remembering the person you used to be."
  16. Seize
    "And I don't ***ing share."