Status: Gettin' There.

One More Time Left to Say Your Goodbyes

Quatre

"Fucking bitch!" I yelled, slamming my phone down on the table. I was so god damn sick of Casey being such a baby about everything. She hears one girl on the other side of the phone and immediately is convinced I'm cheating on her. I ran my hands through my hair and looked over at the girl laying in my bed. The blankets were strewn across the floor and she lay there, completely naked. She wasn't as good looking as last night, but there'd been two of then.

"Hey!" I yelled, looking over at her, "Hey!"

She merely rolled over and mumbled something, not even opening her eyes. I pulled on my boxers and walked out of the room to see everyone on the bus waiting up for me. Ronnie shook his head, mumbling something. I chose to ignore him, opened up the fridge and pulled a beer out, popping it open. I took one drink and decided it didn't taste very good. I set it on the counter and turned to face everyone.

"What are you guys looking at?" I snapped.

"The plane is leaving in about two hours. You need to get that girl out of here."

"What girl?" I said.

"You know exactly what fucking girl," Ronnie snapped, "Now get her the fuck out of here before I decide to get really pissed off at you."

"What're you gonna do?" I mocked him, "Call up my girlfriend and tell on me?"

"Yeah Max, that's exactly what I'm gonna do." He said in a stupid voice, "But it doesn't matter, because she's too fucking stupid not to take you back. So just get that damn girl out of here so that we can go. Because I'm gonna be really fucking mad if I miss my flight back."

"I already tried waking her up," I said quietly. "She won't get up."

"Jesus H. Christ," Ronnie yelled, pushing past me and walking into the bedroom where the girl was still asleep in my bed, "Get up! Come on, I have somewhere to be!"

I heard the girl shriek and mumble something about her clothes. And moments later, she had on a pair of her shorts and one of my t shirts, clutching her shoes and her bra in her hands. I smirked slightly as Ronnie walked behind her, practically guiding her to the door like she was blind. He helped her down the stairs.

"Have a wonderful day!" He said, before slamming the door shut, "Alright let's go!"

I looked over at him in awe, a grin still slightly clouding my face. Robert was standing there with his hands in his pockets and Monte laughed loudly.

"Jesus Ronnie, you're an asshole." Robert muttered.

He looked up, "I'm not the one who fucked her. If I had fucked her and kicked her off the bus, yeah I'd be an asshole. But Max," He snapped, looking over at me, "Fucked her and then didn't bother telling her to get the hell out of here. Therefore, I was just helping her out."

The bus was quiet. He looked at me.

"You might want to take a shower. I'm pretty sure Casey can smell other girls on you."

"Fuck off."

"Can do." He mumbled, pushing past me once more and making his way into his bunk. The three of us stood there staring at each other, wondering when Ronnie had decided he was going to be the responsible one in the band. I was about to say something when I heard him yell again.

"Can we get this fucking bus moving?" He screamed.

The bus started only moments later. Monte and Robert sat down at the table and I made my way back to the bedroom. I looked around the room, it was a complete mess. A pair of lacy purple underwear lay on the floor next to a pair of polka dotted ankle socks. I moved the blankets over the bed and the smell of sweat blew in my face. I quickly dropped the blanket and the girl's tank top dropped onto the floor. I picked up the four items and put them in a pile. I made the bed and kicked around my clothes, putting them into a another pile. I gathered up the 2 vodka bottles, the many beer cans, and as many cigarette butts as I could, putting them into the trash can next to the bed.

Once I had most of the room cleaned up, I sat down on the bed and looked at the two piles laying across from me. I felt guilty. More guilty than I usually did. Not only had Casey called yesterday wanting to talk to me, wanting to tell me that she was sorry for getting so mad at me, I had yelled at her and freaked out on her. It was unfair to Casey. I had to learn to keep myself from hanging around other girls on tour and fucking them like it was okay to do.

I walked over to the piles of clothing and picked up the red head's clothes. I opened the window on the side of my bed and let go of each sock, then the purple lace underwear, and lastly the tank top. I stuck my head out of the window and watched as the flew past the bus. I stood up from the bed, closing the window and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Image

"Max, get up." Ronnie mumbled, pushing me over, "Come on dude, we're at the airport."

I pushed him away slightly and grumbled, getting annoyed, "Bullshit we are."

"I'm serious, let's go Max."

I opened my eyes and Ronnie stood above me, fully dressed, fully made up, and his bag slung over his shoulder. I looked around and the bus was no longer moving. I sat up in the bed and scratched my still wet hair, not really remembering that I had fallen asleep. My stomach ached with hunger and I looked towards Ronnie again.

"Where are we at?"

"I don't know. Somewhere in Texas. We're taking a plane back to Vegas, so lets' get a move on, or else we're going to miss it dude."

I stood up and pulled my shoes on, following Ronnie out of the door. He turned around and locked the bus door, shoving me forward, "Lets go!"

We ran the rest of the way inside and ran all the way up to the gate. Ronnie handed me my ticket and we boarded the plane. Once we were completely seated, all of our luggage put away, cell phones off, or whatever the fuck, seat belts on, I looked over at Ronnie.

"Does Casey know we're coming back?"

"I dunno."

"Well have you talked to her?"

He turned and looked at me, "No I haven't said one word to her. I kept my mouth shut this time."

"Are you gonna say something to her when we get back?"

He shook his head, "Like I told you before, it's fucking pointless. She'll take you back no matter how bad you treat her. And you'd think that would prove to you that she loves you and you'd quit treating her like shit. But obviously, you don't understand that."

"I do understand that she loves me," I sighed, "I just. I don't like to be alone on tour all the damn time. And she's at home by herself, how do you know she's not cheating on me?"

"I'm pretty sure if Casey was to ever cheat on, she'd dump you first."

"What makes you think that?" I snapped.

"Hmm, maybe because she's not a fucking liar Max."

"Fuck you."

"No, fuck you."

"Fuck you!" Ronnie yelled slightly, turning to the other side.

Robert leaned over, looking at the both of us, "Do I need to sit between you guys? Jesus Christ, you're acting like three year olds."

I shook my head and looked out the window on the other side of Monte, watching as the plane lifted off the ground, watching as I became closer to Casey. And I thought about the things that Robert, Monte, and Ronnie all knew I'd done while I was on tour. Not that Robert and Monte would say anything, they could give a fuck. But Ronnie had that stupid conscience, and he'd manage to slip and say something, even if he didn't mean to.

I settled in for the plane ride, because I knew it was probably going to be the last couple hours of mine and Casey's relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am sorry. my life is a mess. i hope you guys enjoyed this. did my best to make it long. :D comments make us write faster. jsyk!