Status: We are working on it so be patient and while you wait COMMENT PLEASE!!

Unholy Confessions

Meeting Synyster Gates

"That was totally awesome!" I squealed to Nat, clutching her arm.

Nat then laughed at me and I pouted, but I stopped once I saw the incoming guys, but my eyes were set on one guy, Synyster Gates. Nat must've noticed because she elbowed me in the side, trying to suppress her laugh but obviously failing, and I blushed like crazy.

"I don't blame you. They are all hot pieces of ass," Nat said eyeing Zachy.

I laughed to myself and looked back at the guys. They were walking our direction and I grew scared. Sure, they were hot and all, but I was shy. I fidgeted, rubbing my hands together and trying to control my nervousness while Nat was smiling seductively at them. She stopped when her phone rang.

"Hold on, I have to take this," she said.

I gave her a what the hell look, I was about to protest against her leaving, but she had already left before I had the chance. The guys where coming closer and closer and my breathing rate increased. What, what am I going to do? What am I post to say? I screamed to myself inside my head just as they made it to me. My eyes grew wide as I looked up at Synyster Gates. He was smiling at me and I felt the tug of the smile form upon my lips.

"Hey," he said in his deep voice, making me flinch unintentionally.

"H-Hi," I said nervously. I looked around me, trying to find where Nat was.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

I looked at him, "I'm fine."

I was trying to find an excuse to go find Nat when she came up beside me.

"Hey if you guy are not doing anything after this Eve and I are heading over to one of the bars. It's after all her birthday," Nat flirted, while of course, mentioning my birthday. I looked at her like she was crazy, you don't just tell people you just met your birthday! I was completely bewildered, but I did the polite thing and smiled, though I didn't say anything. I was sort of hoping they would say no, but of course, they said yes and we all headed to The Hangover Hangout. Once we got inside, Nat and Zacky immediately left to go to the bar together, leaving me with Syn.

"Do you want a drink?" he asked me.

Should I say yes? Should I say no? I went with no; considering he might spike my drink, making me pass out so he could....I shivered at the thought, and not in a good way.

"No thank you," I said politely.

"I won't spike it or anything," he said, obviously reading my facial expressions.

"I don't drink much," I said to him.

"Okay then," he said, not pursing that topic anymore.

"Well, would you like to dance with me?" he asked me.

"Um, I don't know how to dance," I lied. I knew how to dance, I danced very well actually, because I attended to a dance school, but I was afraid that if I would say yes, that he would roam his hands freely around my body and grope me.

"All you have to do is move to the beat," he said.

"But...." I said.

He looked at me, his eyes looking directly into mine and I froze.

"Let's just get a booth," he said frustrated.

I became frightened as I heard his tone. He sounded exactly like....no....I wasn't going to think about him....I didn't want to reminisce what had happened what seemed not so long ago.

"Yeah," I said, trying to get him out of my mind. Then Syn just turned around and walked away, not even bothering to see if I would follow, but I did. We came to a medium sized booth that would fit four people. I took my seat on one side and he took his on the other side. We sat there, not saying anything. It was getting really awkward, but of course, Nat came and broke the silence that seemed to form around us.

"Eve!" Nat shouted walking to us with Zach right beside her.

She had a tray of drinks in her hand and I was pretty sure one was for me.....wait.....Nat didn't get paid till next week; she spent all her money to buy us tickets. I gave her a look, speaking to her with my eyes. She looked at me back, with the look of mischief in her eyes. She stole Zach’s wallet, I thought immediately. I would have said something, but instead I sighed and let it go. She would slip it back into his pocket eventually with ease, with her natural pick pocketing talent. I would know considering she had "borrowed" my credit card only about a hundred times, considering I had a higher paying job.

When she made it to the table, she set the drinks down.

"Have a drink!" Nat said, handing on to me.

I looked at her warily, but I took the drink, taking a sip. I then heard Syn whisper, to himself,"So you'll accept a drink from her, but not from me, huh?"

I felt bad after I heard that and set the drink down.

"Oh come on Eve!" Nat complained to me, "It's your birthday!"

"Uh- well-" I started, trying to find the right words to say.

"Come on women! Get drinking!" Zach said.

I then turned my attention to Syn, but he wasn't paying attention. I sighed and took another drink, then another, then another, slowly forgetting about why I felt bad and about the one thing that had ruined my life. As I drank more and more, I felt that I was losing rationality, but I was still aware of the things I should and shouldn't do. What I wasn't aware of though was that Nat and Zach had left, leaving me alone with Syn once again.

"Where did Nat and Zach go?" I said, slurring as each word was said.

"I don't know," he said.

"Okay," I smiled.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" he asked me.

"Whoa there buddy, If you think I'm going to give it to you just because I am drunk, you are sadly mistaken," I said, pounding my fist on the table.

He gave a small chuckle, "I'm not asking for it."

I looked at him confusedly. Maybe this guy was different?

"I meant like going to the park so we can get some fresh air?" he asked me, waiting for my answer.

"Sure," I said.

"That's the first yes you said to me all night," he said smiling.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I guess I have some....issues," I said.

He laughed again and got out of his seat. I tried getting out of mine, but of course, I fell to the ground and started laughing. Yeah, I was definitely losing my mind. Then Syn came over and helped me up, while asking me if I was ok. I told him I was fine and continued laughing, which made him start laughing, which made me laugh harder, well, you get the point. After we got out of there, we went into the car. I tried to buckle my seatbelt, but sadly, I failed.

"We're the hell is the damn hole thingy!" I shouted, frustrated, not even paying attention to my language.

"Here, let me help you," he said grabbing a hold of my hand. His hands were warm and gentle. I then looked into his eyes and we froze in that position. I swore I saw him leaning closer, but then again, my vision was blurry. We sat there, just looking at each other. My lips parted and then I felt the sudden rush of liquor coming back up. I immediately opened the car door and threw up, breaking the trance. I heard Syn's laughter as I was gagging.

"Here," he said, handing me some napkins that happened to be in the car.

"Thanks," I said reaching for the napkins and then wiping my mouth.

"Let's go," he said.

"Alright," I said, smiling to him.

He started the car, and then we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya! Well, if you have read this story then i hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. =] Well, comments and subsriptions are always welcomed, so yeah, that's about it. So peace! (^.^)y