Status: We are working on it so be patient and while you wait COMMENT PLEASE!!

Unholy Confessions

Accidental Encounter

“Good work today sweetie,” my mother said, kissing my cheek, “I’m proud of you.”

I had just finished changing out of my uniform and she was just about to close up the restaurant.

“Be at work on time next time though, okay?” she said.

“I will, I’ll call if something happens, okay?” I said, waiting for her approval.

“Okay,” she said, “Well, let’s get out of here.” She put her hand on my back and ushered me out of the restaurant.

“See you next time baby girl,” she said, hopping into her vehicle.

“Bye mom,” I said as she started the car and drove off. I watched as she drove away, and then I returned to my vehicle and got in, putting my key in the ignition and bringing my car to life. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove home, anticipating a goodnights sleep. When I pulled into the driveway, I noticed the lights were off, which meant that Nat was asleep. Then, after I parked my car, I jumped out and shut the car door quietly, as to not wake up the neighbors. I walked up to the door and opened it, knowing full well that Nat never locked the door. Once I got in, I shut the door behind me and went into my room, after I shut the door, I slid down it, putting my head in my hands, gripping my hair. I closed my eyes tightly and sighed.

“Welcome back,” I heard a deep, quiet voice say in what sounded like a ghostly manner. I jumped in fright, not expecting to hear someone’s voice. I then heard a light chuckle, which revealed to me that Synyster Gates was in my room.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him, as he lent me his hand. I accepted the offer, grasping his hand in mine so I could get up.

“Nat said we could stay overnight, do you mind?” he asked.

“It’s fine with me, you surprised me though, I wasn’t expecting to see you here,” I said.

“Sorry for scaring you,” he said.

“It’s okay, it’s not your fault,” I said, shrugging.

“Are you okay?” he asked me, grabbing a hold of my face.

“I just have a headache, nothing some meds won’t fix,” I said, blushing slightly. I was getting used to Syn doing things like this.

“You want me to get them for you?” he asked kindly.

“I would really appreciate that,” I said, smiling at him.

“I’ll be right back,” he said, letting go of my face and walking out of the room. I walked to my bed and sat down. My head was pounding and I had no idea why. I’m only 23 and I’m already getting migraines. I noticed Syn was taking awhile to get the medicine, so I walked out into the kitchen to see Syn opening cabinet after cabinet. I gave a quiet laugh and walked over to him.

“Having troubles?” I asked.

He jumped slightly from hearing my voice.

“A bit,” he laughed, recovering from being frightened only a moment before.

I walked over to the small cabinet that he seemed to pass and opened it, grabbing the small bottle of Tylenol. As I popped open the bottle and grabbed two pills, Syn was getting me some water. I nodded graciously as he handed the ice cold drink to me. I then dropped the pills in my mouth, taking a drink.

“Feel better?” Syn asked.

“I just took the pills, so no,” I said smiling.

“True,” he said, grinning back at me.

“So, what happened after I left?” I asked him.

“Well, Nat has to have surgery, her father hurt her arm pretty badly,” he said, looking away.

“Is she okay?” I asked, worried.

“As okay as she will ever be,” he said, “The doctor’s won’t let her have pain meds.”

“Why not?” I asked. She must be in serious pain if she has to have surgery.

“I don’t know,” he said.

I sighed again. I seemed to be sighing a lot these days, before I know it; I’m going to be an old lady with wrinkles from all the drama and problems that seems to wriggle their way into my life.

“Do you want to go to sleep?” he asked me.

“Sleep would be nice,” I said, wanting to lay my head upon my soft, fluffy pillow and fall asleep into a peaceful slumber.

“Do you want me to sleep on the couch?” he asked.

“We can share my bed,” I said, putting the medicine back into the cabinet and putting my cup into the sink.

“Okay,” he said, putting his hands onto my lower back, lightly pushing me to the bedroom. I could feel the tingle of his touch on my lower back, making me blush like crazy. I opened the door and then went into my room. My bed was sending me waves which were tugging at my body, forcing me to jump on the bed and go to sleep. No matter how bad I wanted to run to my bed and hop into the covers, I walked slowly and gracefully got in my bed, Syn following right behind. I snuggled into my blankets, my eyes already closing from weariness. Then another tug pull at my body, and that force was Syn bringing me right next to his side. I blushed like crazy, my body warming from his touch and from embarrassment. I couldn’t sleep anymore because I was wide awake…..damn you Synyster Gates, damn you…. I laughed to myself.

“Mmm, what’s so funny?” Syn asked sleepily.

“Nothing, I’m just thinking to myself,” I said.

“Mmk,” he said shutting up and closing his eyes. I looked at his large body and laughed again. He barely fit on my bed. I was a kind of short person, so of course a person as tall as him wouldn’t fit. I saw Syn smile in his sleep which made me smile. I wonder what he’s dreaming about, then my face reddened at the thought that he might be dreaming about me, but I dismissed the thought only a second later. Syn would never dream about me, it was absolutely completely impossible, but there was a small part of my mind, nudging at me, telling me he was, but that was just hope, not anything serious. After that, I snuggled into my blankets and into Syn’s side and fell asleep peacefully, listening to his steady breathing.

After several hours of sleep, I woke up. I lifted my head and found out that I was sleeping on Syn’s chest, his arm strown across my back. My face flushed, but I smiled. I then removed his arm, gently, putting in back on the bed. I easily slid out of my bed and went outside into the living room. I had nothing to do, so I went to the couch and lounged on it. I fiddled with my hair for a bit; then, I decided I should take a shower. I tiptoed to the bathroom, knowing the floors creaked sometimes. I shut the door behind me; then, I removed my clothing, turning on the shower and then jumping in, the water immediately rushing onto my body. The water was warm, just how I liked it. I massaged the shampoo and conditioner into my hair, rinsing it out thoroughly, and then I washed my body. It didn’t take too long, I was guessing about 20 minutes before I was out of the shower. I jumped out and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my body.

I then brushed my hair and teeth and was about to change into a new pair of clothes, when I noticed I didn’t bring any in. My heart started to race, what if Syn was awake? He would see my body in nothing but a towel….What if he took it off me or if it fell? My mind was racing, but I wasn’t just going to stay in there and wait for Nat to wake up so she could give me my clothes, so I opened the door and went into my room. I let out a sigh of relief as I noticed that Syn was still asleep. I went to my closet, my back side showing to Syn’s unconscious body. I reached for a shirt of mine, the towel slipping off me as I raised my arm. I squealed, grabbing the slipping towel as fast as I could. I then turned around, checking to see if I woke up Syn, but thank god, he was still asleep. I then went to my drawers, reaching down to grab my bra, underwear, and a pair of shorts. After that, I ran into the bathroom, not even caring if I woke anyone up. I wasn’t going to risk Zach or Syn seeing me with nothing but a towel on. I changed quickly and brushed my hair once more. I then put on my normal amount of eyeliner and some mascara on before I was officially finished. I opened the door, cool air rushing into the hot bathroom, making me shiver. Then, I walked to the couch and sat down once again. I didn’t sit there long until Nat came out yawning.

“Morning,” I said to her before she sat down beside me.

“Morning,” she said, “Sorry for being an ass face yesterday.

“It’s okay, I know you didn’t mean it,” I said, shrugging my shoulders like it was no big deal, “and guess what?” I asked, about to tell her about Buckcherry.

"Buckcherry came into the restaurant today and one of the guys named Keith gave me passes to go see them and go back stage." She then starred at me wide eyed.

“Holy shit, mother of pearl,” she said which made me laugh, “When is it?”

“A few days after your surgery,” I smiled.

She laughed slightly, “He tells you everything doesn’t he?” she said, her eyes looking into mine, saying that he liked me.

“I don’t think he likes me like that,” I said, but in my mind, I was imagining it and I smiled at the thought. She sighed but didn’t argue with me.

“You never know,” she said.

Then, she lied down, resting her feet on my lap. I took the opportunity to paint her nails. I reached into the drawer beside the couch and pulled out her favorite blue nail polish. She laid her head back and I painted her nails as we waited for Syn and Zach to wake up.

SYN’S POV

“Hey Brian, what did you need?” Eve asked me in my dreams.

“I want to ask you something,” I said, smiling down at her adorable face.

“Go ahead, ask me anything,” she said, her eyes lit up with joy and her smile widening.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked, taking her hands in mine. Her cheeks turned scarlet which made me smile wider for her cuteness, but she looked up at me, still smiling.

“Of course,” she said, “I’ve been waiting forever for you to ask me.”

I don’t think I could have smiled any larger than I was as I heard those words. I picked her small body and swung her around, her infectious laughter making me laugh along with her. I then woke up. I groaned, wanting to dream more about Eve, but what I saw before made me want to stay awake. Eve was in a towel, water dripping from her body onto the floor. She looked at my body and I closed my eyes. I’m guessing she thought I was still asleep because she continues with her business. I watched her with squinted eyes. She turned around, her back to me. I looked down her backside, my eyes running up and down as I watched the water slid down her legs. I then looked back up at her back. She was opening the closet and reaching for her shirt. Then, I noticed the towel was slipping. My heart race increased as I saw a piece of her naked body. I then wanted to jump out of that bed, take her into my arms so I could kiss her passionately. I would then continue to put her on the bed and then we would……. I got excited at the thought, and then Eve turned around suddenly, grabbing the towel as she did.

Luckily, I closed my eyes fast enough for her not to notice I was awake. She still didn’t notice I was awake, because then she went to her drawers and reached down, the towel only two inches away from revealing her fine ass. How I wanted to rip that towel off her and ravish her, but I fought the urge and continued to watch. I hoped she would just change in the room, but she immediately left and went into the bathroom. I groaned from disappointment, but also heaved a sigh of relief. I don’t think I could have controlled the animal side of me if she dropped that towel off her body. I then lied in the bed, my mind and heart still racing from that encounter. I decided I would stay in the bed for awhile, before I was ready to face Eve again, calmly and collectedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so, it took me awhile to write this, about 2 days lol, but i seriously only wrote for a few hours. Well, anyway, I hoped you have enjoyed this awesomefullness chapter and the whole story. Both me and Kelszilla would appreciate comments and subsriptions. That should be about it so....I love you all! ByE!