Status: We are working on it so be patient and while you wait COMMENT PLEASE!!

Unholy Confessions

Yummy Josh, Sexy Zacky

"You know you should become one of those Chinese nail painters," I told Eve lifting my feet off her lap so I could evaluate them. She laughed.

"Nah I'm good." I sat up and winced at the pain in my arm.

"This is going to be one long week," I mumbled to myself.

"You know. You are much nicer when you are in pain." I looked over at Eve and shrugged my good shoulder.

"I'm in to much pain to be my bitchy ass self," I mumbled rubbing my arm. I rested my head on Eve's shoulder just as the guys came out. Zacky was rubbing his eyes and Brian was scratching the back of his neck. He stood in front of Eve wanting to sit down next to her. "Hey, my care taker. Go get your own," I said latching onto Evelyn. She laughed which made me smile and Brian decided to sit in the arm chair.

"Why didn't they put you in a cast?," Evelyn asked. I looked at her and shook my head.

"I... I don't know," I said yawning and resting my head on my knees.

"How’s the arm," Zacky asked sitting down next to me. I narrowed my eyes at him. How did he think my arm was doing? Fine. Hell no. "What?"

"Dumb ass," I mumbled under my breath. I walked back into my room and fell onto my bed. I was exhausted and decided to sleep all day. Except for the occasional wake ups to see if I was still alive.

I awoke to someone rolling me around. "Leave me alone fart face," I mumbled rolling back onto my stomach.

"Fart face. Gosh you need new insults," I heard Zacky say.

"Fine shit head," I snapped. "What the hell do you fucking want?"

"I was told to wake you up shit head."

"Oh, be quite dick brain. Go bother someone who gives a shit about Zacky Vengeance," I said throwing a pillow at him with my good arm. The pain in my arm doubled. I took an in take of breath and sat up. "Fuck, ow," I almost screamed jumping out of the bed and almost falling over. Zacky caught me.

"Watch what the hell your fucking doing you slut bag." I glared at him. When my arm was fixed he was going to get a taste.

"Why don't you leave me alone Barney fucker!," I snapped back. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a packet of ice and placed it onto my shoulder.

"Barney fucker?"

"Yeah Barney fucker. You fucked him all night long just admit it," I laughed. He looked at me puzzled.

"You make no sense."

"Your face doesn't make sense," I said stomping past him and into my room. After that Zacky and I cut off all conversation with each other. He didn't even come to the house any more, and in all truth I was missing his presence. I ignored that feeling and walked into surgery.

Evelyn drove me there and drove me back. The doctor put me on pain medication after repairing the ligaments. The Buckcherry concert was held off until next month due to complications. I was to get my cast off the day the concert was set. Which didn't bother me at all. We walked into the house and I crashed onto the couch.

The cast was finally taken off and I was able to move that shoulder again with no pain. Relief spread through out my body. I sighed and hopped off of the counter and thanked the family doctor and left with Evelyn to go to the concert. Evelyn got Brian and Zacky to go with us.

Once Zacky hopped in the car I stayed silent. We got to the concert and I practically ran out of the car. I was that excited. Out of our group I was the first one into the grounds.

The concert was amazing. I even ran to the back stage. Of course I had to push people out of the way to do it, but hey it was worth it.

"Jeesh Nat. You seem excited." I laughed at Evelyn and walked back stage where I was greeted by the wonderful Josh Todd. The lead singer of Buckcherry. I swear I could have fainted right there. It was that to good to be true.

“Hey,” Josh Todd’s beautiful voice greeted. My cheeks tinted a little, but enough to where it was not noticeable. I smiled sexily not even trying to be seductive this time.

“Hello,” I greeted back. “You are amazing,” I commented.

“We totally are,” Keith said eye balling Evelyn. He waved and smiled in her direction. She blushed and turned her head away smiling.

“Oh, yeah she was the waitress and you must be the friend…,” he said trailing off thinking. He looked so adorable.

“Nat, but you can call me Natalie,” I said extending my hand toward him. Josh took hold of it between his two hands and smiled at me. I looked behind me at Evelyn who had a shocked look on her face. Probably because I never let anyone call me Natalie. I hated that name, but this guy was a legend. He had the right to call me my full name.

“Well Natalie. Is there something we can sign for you,” he asked still holding onto my hand. I grabbed the sharpie that was in my back pocket and handed it to Josh.

“Of course. You can sign my shirt.” Hey it was Buckcherry and I was wearing there shirt. Hell why wouldn’t I be? All of the guys signed my shirt and gave me something. I was jumping with joy at this point.

Brian and Zacky said hello to the band. They obviously knew each other from past touring. I laughed at the look on Brian’s face while Keith flirted with Eve. It was plain flat out jealousy which looked adorable on him. I turned my attention back to Josh who was holding my hand again. He showed me all of the instruments and introduced me to the follow up bands. I was jumping with more than joy now.

We walked back to the guys and Evelyn who was now holding a jealous Brian’s hand. Again adorable. “So, hey if your not doing anything maybe we should go somewhere sometime,” Josh asked out of the blue. I looked at him wide eyed. He squeezed my hand and flashed me his sexy grin. I was literally swooning.

“T… that would be amazing.” He squeezed my hand before letting go, and reached into my back pants pocket, and grabbed my cell phone. He typed in what I presume was his number then handed me my phone back and kissed my forehead before waving goodbye.
I was on cloud nine at this point, but that turned upside down when I looked at Zacky. He had a frustrated look on his face. Something was always the matter with him. I was going to choose not to confront it until we got to the house.

I walked into the house extremely happy. Josh Todd usually had that effect on me. Just saying his name gave me the giggles. I turned and looked at Zacky who still held onto the frustrated look on his voice. “Okay you have been pouting ever since the god damn concert. What the hell is your problem,” I said a little forced. He glared at me and walked into my room. Of course I followed.

“You is what the fuck Is the matter with me. It’s always been you.”

“What the hell did I do,” I questioned.

“Every band you see are you going to fuck one of the guys?”

“Shut the fuck up Zacky. You have no room to god damn talk. Are you going to fuck every drunken fan?,” I retaliated.

“You know what, you were just a god damn fucking one night stand so get over your bitch ass.”

“Obviously you need to get over it. You’re the one who is brewing over it,” I said raising my voice.

“Shut the fuck up Natalie. You’re a two faced whore. Just admit it. You fuck anything that has a penis between it’s legs.” I clenched my fist and glared at him. I was not going to take his shit, so I walked up to him and smacked him across his face. Yeah I smacked him. He let his complete rage show through. His expression was kind of scary.

He grabbed me by my arms and pushed me roughly against the wall. I kept my pissed expression and glared into his gorgeous green eyes. Before I knew it his hands were on either side of my face and his lips came crashing down on mine with a fierce want.

Zacky picked me up and walked us the short distance to the bed. He laid me down onto the bed and trailed kisses down my neck. He kissed, sucked, and bite at my sensitive spot which made me moan in pleasure. Zacky wasted no time in undoing my pants and ripping both under wear and jeans off. His lips crashed down against mine again he lifted my shirt off of me and threw it carelessly.

He took both his shirt and pants off and then towered over me. “Natalie, you drive me fucking crazy,” Zacky whispered into my ear seductively. I arched my back giving him better room to take off my bra, which he did with ease.

“It is Nat to you,” I mumbled against his lips.

“Let’s see how much I fucking give a shit,” he answered. Zacky teased me repeatedly until I couldn’t take anymore. I ripped his boxer’s off for him and demanded he fuck me. Which he gladly did. Zacky was inside me once again, showing me something beyond pleasure. Before either of us knew it, it was five hours later. We both came and I was set on top of Zacky.

Zacky traced shapes into my back which I found soothing. I closed my eyes worn out. “You’re an ass,” I chuckled resting more into his tattooed body.

“So I have been told,” he said before I dosed off on top of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! I need to learn how to update.
*shakes head*
I promise to do it more often! Promise!!
Oh yummy chapter. Very yummy.
I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T THINK JOSH TODD IS HOT OR SEXY! IN MY BOOK HE IS YUMMY AND ALL THAT!!

Kelszilla + Josh Todd= Yummy :p
- Love Kelszilla
foREVer