Harry Potter and Too Many Goblets of Firewhisky

1/1

Harry opened his eyes slowly, if his pounding head was an indication he must have hurt himself. When his eyes finally opened he found himself in... Where was he? He sat up.

“Why the hell am I in Ginny’s room?” He asked himself.

“More importantly why am I beneath you?” George asked.

“”I’m here too, not underneath you but in Ginny’s room.” Bill added.

“Does anyone remember anything from last night?” Harry asked standing up. He straightened his glasses.

“You might not but we do.” Ginny said. In slow motion the three men turned to look at her. Standing next to her on one side was Hermione and on the other Fleur.

“Care to explain?” George asked.

“Downstairs, kitchen now. Fleur, you too. I think Hermione and I can find Percy.... Somewhere.” Ginny stated. When they were safely downstairs Ginny turned to Hermione.

“So what are we telling them again?” Hermione asked a devious smirk on her face.

“How about we start with Ron grabbing Fleur’s bum.” Ginny replied, a similar smirk on her own face.

**

The men of the family (and Fleur) were sitting around the table clutching cups of coffee for all they were worth. There was a crash from upstairs and then Percy came down followed by Ginny and Hermione.

“He was in the bathtub.” Hermione stated in a monotone voice.

“Now who of you remembers last night?” Ginny asks in a menacing voice. When no hand raised she added “That’s what I thought. You all had a few too many goblets of Fire whiskey.” She gives them her best Mrs. Weasley glare and suppresses a satisfied smirk when the squirm. Ron however looks confused.

“And you didn’t?” He says. Ginny turned the glare solely on him. ‘no wonder mum loves this look.’ She thought.

“No because apparently I am the most mature out of all my siblings.” She said. “Now would you like to know what happened last night?” She said.

“Does Hagrid have a great big bushy beard?” Charlie demanded. Hermione looked at them.

“Well, it all started after you had collectively downed five bottles of firewhiskey. When Ron grabbed Fleurs bum.” She said. Bill started to move. “Please save all fighting until the end.”

“Then in retaliation Bill grabbed Hermione and snogged her.” Ginny said. Hermione turned a little red, making it more believable.

“In which Harry tried to punch him for what was it Ginny?”

“Trying to snog his little sister. It was quite cute really, Hermione being both older and not Harry’s sister.”

“I thought everything had settled down.”

“When Charlie said some.... interesting things.”

“Which caused George to tackle him.”

“Ron to laugh”

“Which made Percy yell at him.”

“Harry was too busy trying to find his glasses.”

“And Fleur and Bill had disappeared.”

“Then George went to go find them.”

“And found someone else instead.”

“By the way George, Angelina is mad at you trying to take advantage of her.”

“Again, things settled down.”

“The George slipped something in Ron’s drink which caused Ron to pronounce his undying love for Harry.”

“Then, to the amusement of everyone tried to kiss him on the lips.”

“Everyone was madly laughing and this only increased when Fleur came down the stairs shouting for her underwear.”

“Bill then came down the stairs dressed only in a sheet holding them.”

“And Fleur started yelling at him in French.”

“All the while everyone has stopped laughing because Harry had finally come to his senses and punched Ron.”

“It turned into an all out fistfight until Bill grabbed Harry and with the help of George carried him off.”

“Charlie and Fleur stayed to keep Ron company.”

“And we’re not sure how Percy ended up in the bathroom.” The two girls finished and looked expectantly at the others. The fighting started and went on for a couple of minutes before they stopped.

“Do you remember why you were drinking?” Hermione asked a small smile appearing.

“No...” George said.

“You decided to celebrate Georges birthday early so mum wouldn’t stop you drinking.” Ginny said a smirk creeping onto her face.

“Where is this going?” Harry asked.

“APRIL FOOLS!” Hermione and Ginny yelled.