The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Swiper No Swiping

I’m getting married tomorrow! I can’t believe it’s already here! All this planning has been super crazy though, I hated it. Josh is the decision maker, I just would rather go along with whatever he says. But I’ve been super stressed with Josh being gone every weekend for his races so we’ve had to communicate over the phone and with his busy schedule it’s hard to sit down and have a decent conversation with him. Throw all of that in with work and it’s quite a combination.

I’m still excited though, Ky’s helped a lot and Ty is just getting bigger and more adorableeven if he does look like his father. Josh has tried to be around as much as he can for all of this planning but it’s not really my or Josh’s forte. We don’t really have a theme or anything for this wedding, were kind of just doing it however we want it and not worrying about tradition or anything. Josh isn’t even wearing a tie or anything, he doesn’t want to and it’s not him. Personally I don’t like it on him because it doesn’t fit Josh.

I thought it was so adorable, Josh is having Todd as his best manobviously and some of his moto buddies but he wanted my brothers to be some of his groomsmen….is that what you call them? I don’t know, it’s still adorable.

Tonight Kylee was taking me….somewhere I don’t really know, for my bachelorette party while Todd was taking Josh somewhere for his. I was a little nervous about Todd planning it with motocross and mulisha guys attending but my brothers were going too so I think it’ll be okay…Todd just better not show up drunk to my wedding!He’s the one I’m worried about

“Have fun,” I smiled at Josh while I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist tightly.

“You too. Don’t party yourself out,” he laughed as did I.

“C’mon already Josh, you’ve been saying goodbye for like the last 20 minutes,” I hear Todd groan.

“Well I’m not done yet,” He shot back as he pressed his lips to mine.

“Yes you are,” Todd said as he separated us. I crossed my arms in front of my chest as I stuck my tongue out at Todd.

“Wow I’m so offended,” Todd rolled his eyes.

“You guys fight more like brother and sister than we do,” my eldest brother Justin laughed.

“Okay Kirstie, time to go,” Kylee sighed.

“One more kiss hold on,” I said as I started walking toward Josh.

”NO!” everyone yelled simultaneously.

Todd then held Josh back while my middle brother Cody picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and carried me to Kylee’s truck.

“Bye Joshie I love you,” I yelled as I was carried off.

“Love you too,” he said back in a dorky way that made me laugh.

Soon once we got to this little club place I was really missing Josh. I don’t know why I was missing him so much more than normal but I was so I was just constantly texting him. Everything he sent me smile to no end until my device was swiped out of my hands.

”SWIPER NO SWIPING!” I yelled with a laugh at Kylee when she took it from me.

“No, you’ve only been texting him this entire time. You need to enjoy yourself,” she told me as she did something on my phone.

“If I remember correctly, which I do, at your party you wouldn’t stop texting your hubby either,” I shot right back.

“Yeah and you took my phone away from me too!” she laughed causing me to let out a few chuckles as well.

“Okay you can have it back,” she said as she handed it to me and I let out a happy squeal.

I hit a few buttons trying to unlock my screen but it wouldn’t work. Ky changed my code! MEANIE!

“Ky!” I whined.

“I’ll tell you the code tomorrow,” she smirked at me.

I was annoyed for a little bit but I ended up having a pretty good timeeven if I do miss my Joshie boy All of us were staying at a hotel that was near the church and that night I was having trouble falling asleep. Excited feeling mixed along with nerves in my stomach.

“Nervous?” Ky asked me quietly once everyone else had fallen asleep.

“Yeah. I know Josh is the right guy and everything I just want everything to go smoothly tomorrow,” I sighed.

“It will Kirstie. Don’t worry,” she reassured. “And tomorrow you’ll be Mrs.Grant,” she smiled at me as I returned it.

“My Obsessive Josh Disorder will be solved,” I giggled.

I slowly drifted to sleep as exhaustion came over me. Tomorrow would be the beginning of something brand new to me but I knew with anything it’d be okay if Josh was there with me and tomorrow meant he would be with me forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
*dodges tomatoes being thrown* YES OKAY I ADMIT IT! I WROTE THE DESCIRPTION FOR THIS STORY! i'm sorry okay! I suck as writing stuff like that and it was late last night....and I was tired....and I have ADHD....and I have Obsessive Josh Dissorder!! lol

but Kylee and i have been writing so much on this story and omg there's a lot of drama but it's gonna be good :D

Josh and Kirstie