The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Dude, You're Not Dead

“You doing okay Joshie?” I tenderly asked as we were on our way home from the hospital a week later.
 
“Yeah I’m fine,” he sighed as he rested his hand on his ribs.
 
“Well were almost home,” I smiled at him as I took one of my hands off the steering wheel to hold his.
 
So Josh was doing pretty good. His sprained ankle is all wrapped up and his shoulder is hurting a little. It’s mostly his ribs that have been giving him problems. He has to keep them wrapped up and stay off the bike, which was a little easier now since there was only one race left in the season. Josh was still completely bummed though.

I just have to make sure he stays restingwhich is easier said than done Josh is a strong willed guy and hates it when he can’t do something….especially ride. But he’ll be okay, he’s a tough guy. No offense to him but he crashes a lot so he’ll get through this, I have no doubt.
 
Once I pulled into our driveway I quickly hopped out and went over to Josh’s side of the car. I opened up his door and helped him out. I put an arm around his waist while he put on of his around my neck and I helped him hobble inside.
 
I helped him lay down on the couch and he let out a few grunts in the process telling me it hurt. My poor Joshie, it makes me sad to see him in pain like this. He let out a big sigh as he finally got settled in.
 
“Do you need anything?” I gently asked him while I ran a hand through his hair.
 
“No…” he trailed off.
 
“Joshua,” I said looking at him. “You need to tell me the truth.”
 
“Kirstie I don’t want you running around getting me things like a maid,” he groaned.
 
“It’s not like a maid Josh. I’m your wife and I love to take care of you and right now you need it. So for the next few weeks I’m going to be getting you things whether you like it or not,” I teased as I kissed his forehead.
 
“Okay do you think you could maybe get me my pillow?” he asked so sweetly.
 
“Of course baby,” I smiled as I ran up to get it.
 
I put it under his head and made sure he was comfortable, taking of his shoes and making sure he was in the place that caused him the least amount of pain.
 
“You’re bruises are starting to go away,” I said smiling at him. “Does anywhere else hurt besides your ribs, ankle, and shoulder?” I asked.
 
“Um my nose a little,” he told me. I laid a kiss on his nose then asked him if anywhere else hurt. He told me a few places before he pointed to his lips.
 
“Are you sure that hurts?” I teased.
 
“Yeah I’m sure. It hurts I need you to kiss it,” he whined with a teasing smile coming through.
 
I planted a big kiss on his lips and I could feel him smiling into it. Once we parted I stroked his hair as he blinked his eyes slowly and let out a small sigh telling me he liked it.
 
“I kind of like you taking care of me,” he quietly whispered.
 
“I like it too,” I giggled as I pecked his lips. We kept on kissing until the doorbell rang.
 
I got up and answered it to see the adorable Potter family standing there. I squealed as I pulled the three of them into a hug before taking Ty and carried him on my hip.
 
“Woah dude. You’re not dead!” Todd yelled seeing Josh. His comment caused all of us to laugh.
 
“Yeah it takes more than that to kill Josh Grant,” he snickered.
 
“Yeah my boy is tough,” I said giving Ty a kiss before setting him down on the floor.
 
“That’s only because he crashed like every weekend,” Ky teased.
 
Todd picked up his son but Ty reached his arms out to Josh. how adorable is that! Todd set him down next to the couch and Ty was trying his best to climb up on the couch next to Josh.
 
Josh smiled and pulled him up on the couch letting Ty sit next to him. Kylee and I shared a skeptical look wondering if that was such a good idea with his ribs but whatever, it was adorable. Josh kissed his head and Ty laid down next to Josh while he put an arm around him. awww I had to snap a picture. He’s gonna make such a good daddy one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Late night update... WOOO! lol
Maybe I'm still excited cause my Hot Toddie won best whip :D... is anyone really surprised though? lol 3 PEAT! WOOT WOOT!
Kirstie said she thought of me when she saw todd walking around with no helmet on. She's like you'd probably be freaking out lol...she may be right haha jk :D

Kirstie & Joshie

comment pretty please :D