The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Bear Bear Bear

Now that it’s been about a month and it’s the off season for Josh he’s been able to rest and he’s pretty well healed up now. Sometimes it was difficult keeping him on the couch but for the most part he was okay.
 
Since I spent a lot of time taking care of him I didn’t get a whole lot of work done so that’s why today I’m working in the studio on what is normally Kylee and my day off. By 6:00 that night I had finally finished what I needed to so I got to go home and see my Joshie.
 
I walked in the door and I soon heard some heavy footsteps before Josh’s face appeared before me holding Ty in his arms. I smiled at the two before walking over and I gave Tyson a little tickle on his stomach as he let out his adorable giggle.
 
“Hey buddy,” I grinned as I took him in my arms and kissed his cheek. He let out a small squeal and smiled at me. I gave Josh a quick kiss before I asked him why Tyson was over here.
 
“Kylee and Todd wanted to have a romantic night and they couldn’t find anyone to watch Ty so I said we would. I hope that’s okay baby,” he said to me.
 
“Of course it’s fine,” I smiled while kissing Josh’s cheek.
 
Tyson started getting squirmy so I put him down and he ran into the living room. I gave Josh a big hug and a passionate kiss before walking into the living room where he was lying on the floor while our crazy dog Alpine ran around him, making Ty giggle.
 
“Boy he sure does look like Todd doesn’t he,” Josh stated.
 
“Yeah only Ty is cute and he doesn’t have that homeless look like Todd does,” I laughed.
 
Josh and I then sat on the floor and watched our best friends son roll around with our dog laughing his head off. He soon got up and ran to me plopping himself down in my lap. I gave him a little tickle on his side and he squealed so I kept on tickling him.
 
I laid him on the floor and tickled his stomach then covered his face him in kisses making more adorable giggles come out of him. He eventually squirmed away and ran laughing to Josh who scooped him up and kissed his forehead before putting him in his lap.
 
I laid on my back, on the floor but Tyson soon got up out of Josh’s lap and threw himself onto my stomach. I grabbed him and held him above me while gently blowing in his face making him smile.
 
We kept on playing with him the rest of the night until he was dead tired. He slowly went over to Josh and crawled into his lap and closed his little eyes. Josh got up with Ty in his arms and sat down on the couch while Ty was all cuddled up to him. Josh softly kissed his head then put a blanket over him and held Tyson ever so gently in his arms.
 
I let out a small awww as I grabbed my camera, turned the flash off, and took a picture while Josh wasn’t looking. When he heard the click he looked over and smirked. I gently sat down next to him and laid my head on his shoulder while he kissed my head.
 
“Tyson is so cute,” I quietly said while looking at the sleeping boy.
 
“He is,” Josh agreed while smiling down at him.
 
“You’re going to be the best daddy someday,” I told him while kissing his cheek.
 
“I’m so glad that one day were going to be having kids. You’re going to make a great mommy,” he whispered back.
 
“We’re going to have the most adorable kids. I mean seriously with you as their daddy, they’re going to be so adorable,” I told him with a big smile.
 
“And they’re going to be beautiful like you,” he sweetly said back while I looked into his eyes.
 
We put Ty down and let him sleep while we went to bed ourselves. When I woke up in the morning I rolled over to see Josh still sleeping. He’s so cute. I studied his features for a while until I heard some noise coming from Ty. I got up and found him to be awake so I picked him up, setting him on my hip. I kissed his forehead and walked downstairs. A few minutes later Josh came down the stairs in his boxers and he was letting out a yawn, awww how adorable
 
I got up with Ty in my arms and kissed Josh while Ty yelled “Da da” We looked at him confused but saw him pointing at a picture of Todd and Kylee I had on the wall.
 
“Yeah you’re daddy’s a big bear,” I teased.
 
The three of us ate breakfast and shortly after that Kylee and Todd came walking through the door. Tyson squealed and ran as fast as he could to them and Todd, who was standing closer, scooped his son up in his arms and showered him with kisses.
 
“bear bear bear bear,” Tyson babbled as Josh, Kylee, and I all started cracking up.
 
“What have you done to my son?” Todd yelled jokingly. “You’ve infected him with your outlandish beliefs.”
 
“He was looking at a picture of you and all I said was that your daddy is a big bear,” I rolled my eyes.
 
“You still infected him,” Todd replied.
 
“Yeah and Josh is standing here half naked and Tyson’s probably be scarred for life seeing that frightening sight,” Ky teased looking at Josh in his boxers with a disgusted face. “At least put some shorts on!” She said throwing her hands up in the air.
 
“My house,” Josh rebutted.
 
“It’s Kirstie’s house too,” Ky threw in, just to disagree with him.
 
“And Kirstie likes it,” Josh smirked knowing he had Kylee there as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tightly to his chest. I wrapped my arms around his hunky middle and left a kiss on his bare chest.
 
“Kirstie does like it,” I giggled.
 
“Frankly it’s disgusting,” Ky shot back.
 
“Well I think he’s disgusting so were even,” I said pointing at Todd.
 
“No because I think you’re gross and I doubt Josh thinks that Kylee is gross. I mean how could you? She’s gorgeous,” Todd replied.
 
“Well I think Kirstie’s gorgeous,” Josh countered.
 
“Yeah well you’re wrong,” Todd smirked and I couldn’t help but laugh.
 
We all have good fun harmlessly teasing each other but I really do love all these people. I couldn’t even imagine my life without any of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I actually gave Kirstie the bear idea for this chapter lol pretty shocking huh?

Kirstie, Joshie Boy, & Ty

comment pretty please :D