The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

His Little Round Face

I laid on the couch playing with my ipod trying to cure my bored-ness. I was due any day now and I wished it was today. I was so tired of being pregnant! And I really wanted to have our little baby. I knew the baby would be so adorable with Josh as the father. I mean how could it not?

“Door’s unlocked!” I yelled to the person that was knocking.

I saw Todd’s face poke around the corner. He shot me a smile before walking over to me.

“Hey where’s Josh?” He asked.

“The JGR team is out here in California and they wanted to have some meeting or something like that with my Joshie so he won’t be home until tonight,” I frowned. “What are you up to?”

“Nothing. Kylee is at a photo shoot and Ty is spending some time with my parents so…I came to see what the Grants were up too because I’m bored,” He moaned.

“Okay Mr.Whiney pants. I’m bored too,” I told him.

“Do you want to go get something to eat? He asked me.

“Sure why not,” I agreed as I pushed myself to my feet and wobbled towards the door.

“You look like a penguin,” Todd laughed.

“Don’t make fun of pregnant women,” I said with a teasing glare as Todd let out a soft chuckle.

We were having a pretty nice lunch…I mean Todd and I were teasing each other constantly and any day I can poke fun at Toddie Bear is a good day. I love this guy and he knows it but…I do like to tease him.

“Todd…I think my water just broke,” I said as my eyes got wide.

“Kirstie that’s not funny,” Todd rolled his eyes.

“Todd Potter I am dead serious right now!” I sternly stated.

“What do we do?” He asked as his eyes got bigger and bigger with each word.

“I don’t know! You’re the one that’s had a baby before you tell me!” I said getting nervous.

“Okay for one, I didn’t have it – ky did. And two, I wasn’t there before she had it!” He said throwing his hands up in the air.

Just then I hunched over in pain as I had a hardcore contraction. I put my hands on my very pregnant stomach as I let out a painfilled groan through my teeth.

“We have to get you to the hospital,” Todd nervously said as he put and arm around me and led me to his truck and helped me in.

As we were driving I could tell Todd was nervous as was I. Soon I had another contraction and this one was worse than the one before. I couldn’t help but let out a small yelp.

“Kirstie are you okay?” Todd asked.

“Does it sound like I’m okay!” I yelled letting my frustration show through.

Soon tears built up in my eyes and Todd looked over at me, asking what was wrong.

“I..I want J-Josh,” I sniffled.

Todd pulled out his cell phone and tried getting a hold of Josh but there was no answer. He then dialed Kylee, informing her what was going on and told her to get Josh.

Once we got the hospital Todd checked me into a room where I laid having numerous contractions. Todd held my hand the entire time which I did think was nice of himeven though I wanted Josh instead of Todd.

A while later the door opened and Kylee walked in with a smile on her face and her camera snapping away.

“Awww isn’t Toddie cute holding your hand,” Kylee cooed.

“No…only Joshie is cute,” I pouted wanting my boy here.

“Don’t worry he’s here,” Kylee rolled her eyes.

My face lit up as Josh walked into the room. He rushed over to me and took my other hand in his. He placed a kiss on my lips then brought his other hand up to cup my cheek while his thumb slowly stroked it.

“Are you doing okay?” He sensitively asked me.

“No I’m not, Kirstie was murdering my hand,” Todd moaned.

“Well soooorrry it’s kind of painful,” I shot at him.

“I mean how were you doing?” Josh went on to ask once I stuck my tongue out at Todd.

“So much better now that you’re here,” I truthfully said.

“Hey Kirstie your family and a bunch of the Mulisha guys are here,” Kylee informed me a while later.

“I just want Joshie,” I said nuzzling into him more as he put his arm around me.

Shortly after that I went into labor and that drug on…and on…and on! Luckily when the baby was about to arrive my mom, Kylee, and Josh were all there with me. I felt like I was going to die! Well maybe not that dramatic but….it wasn’t too fun.

After they took the baby to get cleaned up Josh crawled on the bed and snuggled up right next to me while pulling me against his chest and wrapping his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest as I let out a much needed sigh.

“Mom, how did you ever have twins?” I smiled and she just laughed.

“I love you so much Kirstie. I hope our baby is at least as half as beautiful as you are,” Josh blissfully said as he left a kiss on my head. My mom and Kylee both let out an awww.

Kylee and my mom then left us so we could have a moment alone. We never exchanged any words, only kisses.

They brought our little baby back into the room wrapped up securely in a little blue blanket. They handed him to us and I held him while Josh put his arms around the both of us. Tears came out of my eyes as I looked at one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life. I even saw Josh’s eyes a little glossy.

This was pretty much the happiest moment of my life right now. I couldn’t stop smiling at my husband and my new baby boy.

“Aww he’s so cute,” Kylee cooed as she snapped a picture after her and Todd came in.

“Duh he’s cute. Josh is his daddy,” I said with a little giggle.

“Well you’re his mommy so he’d be cute anyway,” Josh replied kissing my cheek then focusing all of his attention on our newborn son.

“So does the newest addition to the Grant family have a name yet?” Todd asked.

“Blake Carson Grant,” Josh smiled.

“Aw little Blakey…and his daddy is Joshie,” Kylee smiled as her camera flashed again.

“And his mommy is Kirstie,” Todd laughed.

“You guys are dorks,” I laughed.

“Hey you’re the one that came up with Ky and Ty,” Kylee shot back.

“Well we already knew that I was a dork,” I giggled.

“But you’re so cute,” Josh smiled while kissing my lips.

“You’re so cute. I love you so much,” I replied.

“I love you too sweetheart,” Josh sighed. “I love our little Blake too,” He smiled while leaning down to leave a kiss on our sons little head.

Blake’s eye lids then opened for the first time to reveal two big brown eyes staring back at us.

“He has your gorgeous brown eyes,” Josh beamed.

“But everything else is yours, especially his little round face,” I shined.

I love Josh more than I ever thought I could love anyone. I love that feeling that he gives me, that unconditional love that we share with each other. I was so happy that I got to share my love with someone else now too.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwwwww hahah
comments please???? please??? please??? and no i don't know why i wrote please three times lol

Josh, Kirstie and Blake :)