The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Ky and Ty

“I’m going to miss my two baby boys so much,” I said while pulling Todd and Tyson into the tightest hug I could muster.

I got another call from Monster last week… They wanted to hire me for a shoot with a few of their riders. I was so excited about it. But then they told me it was in Florida… so far away from my babies.

“It’s only a week…” Todd tried to be the positive one now.

It was weird for both of us that I was the one leaving. Todd’s usually the one that’s saying goodbye and then walking out the door. But this time… it’s me.

“Mommy loves you, Tyson,” I whispered against his head as I left multiple kisses there.

This is so hard for me. I don’t see how Todd does this so easily. But he hasn’t really had to leave since we’ve had Ty so…

“Here, give me the baby so you two can say your goodbyes,” Kirstie said as she came over and took Tyson from Todd.

I stopped her though. I took him and hold him tightly against me. Nothing I have ever experienced feels like this. I don’t want to leave my baby boy.

“Love you, Tyson,” I told him, holding back the tears that were welling up in my eyes.

“I Wuv you, mommy,” he said, making me smile.

As I kissed his forehead again, a single tear fell from my eyes. Before I changed my mind, I gently gave him to Kirstie. I left a few more kisses on his forehead and cheek before I walked out the door with Todd. The second the door was closed behind him, I started bawling.

“Shhh. Ky, he’ll be fine,” Todd softly said while holding me tightly against his chest.

“I don’t want to leave you two,” I pushed out.

“Kylee,” he cooed, making me smile while my tears started to slow.

“I love you two so much,” I said with my voice cracking.

“We know you do, baby. But mommy’s got to do what she’s got to do,” he said in a cheesy way, making me smile again. “This is an amazing opportunity for you and you should take it. Hurry up and get there. I want to see these amazing pictures,” he went on to say, making me feel a little better about everything.

“Give Ty extra love for me,” I pushed out while I pulled away.

“You know I will. He’s got a dirt bike with his name on it,” he smirked.

“Todd,” I gave him a weak glare that quickly faded into a smile.

“He’s two. He needs to get on one,” he smiled.

“Love you, hunny,” I changed subjects as I got into my car.

“Love you too, baby. Have fun. I got the fort down here don’t worry. There isn’t nothing daddy can’t handle,” he replied.

I honestly expected him to puff his chest out and put his hands on his waist as if he were superman. The thought made me smile as I climbed into my car. We waved at each other as I backed out of the driveway. Once I was out in the street, I let out a much needed sigh. I was going to be ok… I can do this.

When I stepped out into the humid air of Tampa, I wanted to run right back onto that plane and go back to So Cal… But I sucked it up and continued to walk through the airport to get my bags. As I continued to walk, I saw a sign that said Kylee Rush… Um… close enough?

After I approached the guy, I found out that he was my driver. Can you believe that? I have a driver!Rockstar never does this for Todd. I resisted my urges to shoot him a text and tease him about his lovely sponsor, but I didn’t. I figured it would make me seem too clingy.

My driver took me to a very nice hotel. When I made it up to my room, I found all of this Monster gear. I was so excited when I saw five cases of the yummy drink. Without even having to think, I ran over and popped open a Lo-Carb one… gotta stay healthy.

I plopped down on the big comfy couch with my Monster in one hand and the TV remote in the other. Sadly, there was nothing on to keep my mind off of my two gorgeous babies in Southern California. So, I ended up breaking and calling Todd.

My little baby was sleeping though. It made me sad. But I talked to Todd for a little bit. That was a big mistake. It made me miss him so much more. But when I got off the phone, there was a knock on the door. I hurried to get it. Once the door was opened, three guys were staring back at me… and only one of them was familiar to me.

“Monster girl!” Jake Weimer happily said with a smile.

“Podium boy!” I replied in the same tone as him.

“What are you doing here? Are you friends with our photographer?” he asked, slightly confused along with the other two.

“No… I’m your photographer,” I smiled.

Jake stood there, dumbfounded. It made me giggle though.

“Anyway, we came here to see if you wanted to get some dinner with us. We just assumed you were a…” one of them piped in. He had short brown hair…and a big nose. I guess he is kind of cute… but I wouldn’t take a second glance at him.

“Guy?” I finished for him.

They all kind of nodded their heads as their gazes slowly fell to the ground. Aw, they’re embarrassed.

“Well, I’m Kylee,” I started, hoping the awkwardness would go away now.

Jake was the first one to look up. He flashed me a smile before sticking out his hand.

“I’m Jake,” he replied, shaking my hand gently. “This is Dean,” he said, nodding towards the guy with the big nose. “And this is Josh,” he went on, nodding to the other guy with long hair and tattoos.

“Hi,” I replied, waving to all of them.

“So, dinner?” Jake asked with an adorable look in his bright blue eyes.

“Sure,” I smiled.

Before I left with them, I went inside and grabbed my phone and camera. You never know what kind of moment you can capture.

Dinner was fun though. We went to a sports bar that seemed to be really laid back. The guys are funny; definitely people I could see myself hanging out with. But I still missed my TPs.

When dinner was almost over, Todd started texting me. It made me smile. His texts never say anything too important, but they have that power to make me grin to no end.

“Aw,” Jake said, who was sitting beside me, once I put my phone down.

I looked over at him to see that he was looking at my phone. It was lit up so that my background could be seen. Of course it was an adorable picture of Tyson. Just glancing at it made me smile.

“Is he yours?” he asked with acute smile on his face.

“Yep… my Ty Ty,” I beamed.

“Isn’t that cute? Ty and Ky,” he replied. “He looks like you,” he went on.

I looked at him oddly for a few seconds. He is a spitting image of Todd. I honestly don’t think he has any of my features.I’m hoping my brain, but… I didn’t correct him though. It’s his opinion.

He went on to ask a few questions about him. Obviously, me being a mommy, I was more than willing to brag about my baby boy. Jake seemed to think it was cute. He said it a few times.I was never completely sure if it was towards me or Ty…

After dinner, we went back to the hotel. Jake walked me up to my room. I thought it was sweet of him. I gave him hug before I walked inside. This little photo shoot was going to be so much fun. I still miss my baby boys but… mommy’s got to do what she’s got to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I proofed this chapter last night and got super excited about what's to come :D you're kinda getting a double punch of drama... I should stop saying this... you guys are probably getting impatient with all this drama talk :D lol

Ky and... all the guys!

comment pleeeease :D