The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Don’t Take It For Grant-ed

Once we finally got to Florida we got checked into our hotel but Blake was having trouble with all of the muggy heat. He just kept fussing even once we got into the hotel room so I kept bouncing him up and down trying to make him happier.

“Baby here, give him to me and then you can go see Kylee,” Josh smiled with his arms out for Blake.

“Okay,” I smiled as I pecked his lips and kissed Blake’s forehead as I walked out the door to try to find my bestie.

I finally found her room but the door wasn’t closed the entire way so I opened it to find an unpleasant sight. JakeWhiner Weimer was in boardshorts while straddling Kylee…who was in a bikini.Do I even want to know?

“What are you two doing?” I questioned, still somewhat in shock.

“We were just…” Kylee nervously replied as the two of them scrambled to their feet.

“Having a tickle fight… Want to join?” Jake asked me. EW! I don’t want Jake’s hands on me! Only Josh’s.

“No, I think I’m good. If I want to have a tickle fight with anyone, I think it would be my HUSBAND,” I shot back with annoyance in my voice.

“You know, I was just getting ready to leave? I’ll see you tonight, Ky,” Jake flirtily smiled at Kylee.well this is a disgusting sight.

“Hey, when did you get here?” Kyleefakely buzzed giving me a hug.

“Since when do you get cozy with a guy… that looks like a woman?” I questioned before she could successfully change the subject.

“He does not look like a woman! And we weren’t getting cozy…” She told me as her eyes nervously looked around.

“What if Josh and I asked Todd to come and he was the one that walked in instead of me?” I lowered my voice.

“Jake would probably be leaving in an ambulance and Todd would be leaving in handcuffs,” Ky truthfully stated as her hands rubbed her face.

“Is your ring really off of your finger? What’d Todd do?” I asked her with my ADHD present as I grabbed her hand scanning it.

“We went swimming so I took it off. I didn’t want to lose it. It’s right here,” She stated as she grabbed it and put it in its proper place.

I let out a small sigh before turning and walking out of the room. I sauntered back to Josh and my room and opened the door as I heard an excited “MA MA!”

A huge smile spread across my face as I opened the door the entire way to see Blake sitting in Josh’s lap clapping his hands together. But then I noticed someone was sitting next to Josh….it was Jake Weimer.oh yippie

I ignored Jake for now and smiled at Blake who was holding his arms out for me.

“Hey Blakey,” I smiled brightly as I took him in my arms and kissed his forehead.

“Oh Jake this is my wife Kirstie and Kirstie this is Jake Weimer,” Josh introduced us.

“Small world,” Jake smiled.

“And getting smaller,” I rolled my eyes.

“Why do I feel out of the loop?” Josh snickered.

“I informally met her in Kylee’s room,” Jake explained.

“Oh…” Josh replied shooting me a weird look while Jake wasn’t looking.

“So then you’re the Kirstie that Kylee owns the photography business with right?” Jake asked as the three of us sat down and I held Blake in my lap.

“Yeah Kylee and I have known each other forever,” I told him.

“She’s a really cool girl,” Jake smoothly replied.

“Kylee is cool,” Josh agreed.

“She’s really pretty too…” Jake softly said.

“Yeah she is pretty. Pretty marr-“ I started but Blake let out a really big squeal as he clapped his hands together.

He pointed at the window as a butterfly flew by. I laughed as I took him over to the window. He squealed as he watched the butterfly flutter by.

“He’s got your ADHD Kirstie,” Josh laughed. I just stuck my tongue out at him.

“Well I should probably get going,” Jake said as he stood up.

“It’s about time,” I said under my breath so he couldn’t hear.

Once he left I told Josh all about what I had seen earlier in Kylee’s room.

“Woah. That’s….interesting,” Josh said not knowing what to make of the situation.

“Yeah those were my thoughts exactly,” I snickered.

“I hope that doesn’t turn into anything,” He stated as I agreed.

Kylee has such a beautiful family…well I guess Todd is beautiful to her….but I just hope she always remembers that. It teaches me something too, that I should never take my own amazing family for granted. haha get it, Grant-ed.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH CHAPTER 33!!!!!!!!! okay so this is my 6th story with Kylee and i have bnever gotten chapter 33, how weird is that? Well now i finally have HAHAH!!

sorry guys, i realized i didn't have a set already made up for this chapter and i have to go but i figured you cared more about the chapter rather than waiting a while longer for it :D

comments?