The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Weimer Goes Down, Weimer Goes Down!

Josh, Blake, and I headed over to Chad Reed’s house the next morning to ride and once we got there a few of the Kawasaki guys were already there. Ellie and I just watched them ride while we chatted and we brought out toys for Blake and their son Tate.

After a while the kids got tired so we took them in for their nap. Ellie went to change her shirt that Tate drooled on while I walked back outside, cutting by the garage.

Right when I was by the garage I could hear two voices and I recognized one as Jake Weimers.geez, why can’t I get rid of this guy?

“So what’s happening between you and Kylee?” I heard Josh Hansen ask.

“Um I don’t know. Nothing yet. I really really like her though,” Jake sighed.

“Yeah she’s pretty cool. And good looking,” Josh added.

“She’s gorgeous,” Jake said in his smooth voice.

“She has a son too though right?”

“Yeah he’s two and so adorable. He looks just like her,” Jake stated.

No he looks like Todd, KYLEE’S HUSBAND! I kept on listening in on their conversation until…

“What are you doing?” Josh teased with a smile as I let out a scream.

“You scared me,” I pouted as I lightly smacked his arm and he snickered. I did smile as I looked at him in his riding gear and boots but he had taken off his jersey and his hair was messy and slightly sweaty.he’s so cute

“Maybe you shouldn’t be eavesdropping,” Josh whispered into my ear with a smile.

“Maybe….” I smiled.

“I think you’re in trouble,” Josh stated with a smirk dancing on his lips.

“Oh really?” I asked raising an eyebrow and putting my hands on my hips.

“Yes really,” he said.

In one swift motion he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder while carrying me to the backyard laughing.

”Joshua Grant! Put me down!” I said as I playfully smacked his butt.

“No I don’t think I will,” he snickered.

By now everyone was in the backyard and was laughing at the spectacle we were.

“Joshie seriously, put me down!” I stated.

“Okay fine,” He said as he flipped me over so I was bridal style in his arms.

I then realized he was standing right by the pool. NUH UH! He better not.

“Josh don’t do it,” I sternly said clinging to his shirtless chest.

“Yes Josh do it,” he mimicked.

”JOSH!” I whined. “Don’t be a cheesehead!”

“I thought you had to be from Minnesota to be a cheesehead!” Dean Wilson yelled over to us.

“Not in my dictionary, it means you’re a meanie,” I yelled back.

“Okay I’ll put you down just for being so cute,” Josh smiled as he set me down nicely.

“Suck up,” I teased.

All of us then had fun on some pit bikes for a few hours as we embraced our inner child. But the kids woke up so Ellie and I went to get them and once we came back out all the guys were taking a break sitting on the deck.

I set Blake down and he yelled “DA DA!” as he crawled over to Josh quickly who picked him up and covered his face in kisses.

Once Josh put Blake down he made the most adorable face.

”OH MY GOSH! I yelled laughing.

“What?” Chad asked.

“Did you see that face Blake was making?” I asked them as they told me yes.

“Josh makes that exact same face!” I giggled. “Josh do that cute face.”

Josh gave me that insanely adorable face and Blake did it at the exact same time as everyone laughed.

“That is definitely your kid,” Josh Hansen chuckled.

“That was so feakin’ cute,” I laughed as I clapped my hands together.

Blake let out a little squeal as he ran over to me and I scooped him up in my arms while leaving a few kisses on his face while he giggled.

“Well I’m gonna head out guys,” Jake said to all of us.

“Why?” Dean asked.

“I just have some other stuff I want to take care of,” he said before leaving.

I really couldn’t care in the slightest. At this point I really don’t like Jake Weimer. But for now I’m just gonna stare at my two little twins making their adorable faces and forget about that blonde haired boy.

-----

We spent the rest of the day at Chad’s but Kyle never showed up. I mean she wasn’t supposed to or anything but I did think it was strange. I kept thinking about why Jake left early to and all the stuff he said about Kylee earlier and it made me wonder. So once Josh and I got back to our hotel room I decided I would go check on Kylee and maybe talk to her about Jake.

As I was walking down the hall I saw Jake and Kylee standing outside her door. I was standing behind Kylee as I saw Jake move toward her and kiss her. I couldn’t believe this!

I took a few deep breaths as I walked in the opposite direction. I sat down on the floor for a few minutes to try to process what happened. And once I did I wasn’t very happy about it. I can tell you one thing, if I saw Jake Weimer right now he was going down!

I pulled myself to my feet as I walked to Kylee’s door. It’s a good thing Jake Whiner wasn’t there or I’d give him something to whine about!

I knocked on her door and once she opened it I threw a “What the heck was that?” at her

“What was what?” She asked trying to pretend she didn’t know.

“You kissed Jake Weimer! EW!” I replied with annoyance clear in my voice.

“We didn’t kiss… He…” She trailed off trying to dig herself out of her hole.

“Yes, you two did. I saw! What if Todd were here, Ky?” I said bringing my hands up to my hips.

“Then he wouldn’t be getting upset like you are right now, because Todd actually listens to me. He would trust me and know that Jake and I didn’t kiss!” She retaliated.

“Whatever, Ky. You’re not only hurting Todd though. Remember you got two that need you now,” I replied as I walked off.

I opened the door and slammed it as I walked into Josh and my hotel room letting out a frustrated sigh. I turned around to see Josh lying on the bed with an arm around Blake who was snuggled up to him while they watched tv. As I sat down on the foot of the bed I ran a hand through my hair.

“Kirstie?” Josh asked. “Baby, you okay?”

“I’m upset,” I groaned before putting my head in my hands.

A few moments later I felt the weight of the bed changed so I looked up to see Blake crawling toward me babbling “ma ma ma ma” the entire way. I couldn’t help but smile at that.

He crawled into my lap and looked up at me smiling his toothless smile that made my heart melt.

“He’s just like you,” I said to Josh as I stroked Blake’s hair.

“How’s that?” Josh asked putting his hands behind his head.

“Because no matter how mad I am you and Blake immediately calm me down and make me smile even if I don’t want too. Blake reminds me so much of you and I love it,” I told him.

“He has your excitement though, and your eyes. The first thing I ever noticed about you were your eyes,” Josh replied.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah I saw those beautiful brown eyes and they’re just so twinkly and happy. And with your smile it just lights up your face and are so beautiful,” Josh sighed.

“See you’re doing it again! Every time I’m mad you say something sweet like that,” I stated.

“That just proves were perfect for each other,” Josh goofily grinned as he patted the spot next to him.

I held Blake as I got up and cuddled next to Josh who wrapped his arms around me as Blake sprawled himself over both of our laps and closed his cute brown eyes.

“So now tell me what’s wrong?” he asked quietly as he rested a hand on Blake’s back and rubbed it a little….which was just so adorable that I had to kiss him.

”I saw Kylee and Jake Weimer kissing,” I softly said.wishing I didn’t have too.

“Crap,” Josh plainly stated.

I confided in my Joshie for a while longer until he gently picked up Blake and tucked him into his portable playpen/crib thing we brought for him. As he did so I grabbed my cell phone and started to type in Todd’s number hesitating to hit the send button.

“What are you doing?” Josh asked looking at me as I stared at the send button.

“Debating whether to call Todd or not. I mean some part of me feels like I shouldn’t get involved but the other part tells me that as his friend I should tell him,” I sighed.

“Kirstie, I’m sorry but I can’t answer that question for you,” he said running a hand through my hair before letting it rest on my cheek. We stayed in this position for a little bit until he kissed my forehead and got up telling me he was going to get ready for bed.

I let out a sigh as I hit the send button. It rang for a while before Todd’s voice said hello.

“Hey Todd,” I said trying to sound normal.

“You better not be calling me just to tease me, because trust me, I’ve enjoyed this time without you here,” he joked.

“No Todd. I have something I think you should know,” I stated as I looked up at Josh who was walking out of the bathroom.

“Okay what is it?” he asked.

Josh climbed onto the bed and laid his head in my lap as I ran a hand through his hair while the other was holding the phone to my ear.

“Well Todd this is kind of hard to tell you but…um..well Jake Weimer…uh beat me in a pit bike race today,” I said not being able to tell him.

“Kirstie you love to call me to tell me the stupidest stuff don’t you?” He teased.

“Yeah well it’s me, what do you expect?” I laughed.

“That’s true,” He laughed along with me before we said goodbye.

“Couldn’t do it?” Josh asked smiling up at me.

“No. I think this is something for Kylee and Todd to work out,” I told him.

“I love you,” he grinned.

“I love you too,” I happily sighed as I leaned down to kiss him.

I got changed into my pajamas before getting in bed and snuggling up with my husband. I couldn’t stop thinking about The Potters and what would happen. My heart was breaking for them. I was so sad but there’s nothing I can do so for now I’ll just cuddle with my Joshie.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so long. This was actually two chapters but I kinda forgot and the first one didn't get posted so yeah, sorry about that! but i guess you guys just had more to read so that's not a bad thing huh?

Please please please please comment! i will beg if you want me too lol jk :D

Kirstie
Blake and Josh